Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Should i join MM or FOE?

1stdclawer

Guest Xihtug7
Pk On Extacy was not found in the RSHSC.

Gf Kid Smd K is a different person entirely. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

oh **** im a retard I got mixed up with this name change ******** :(

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you only want to join a clan because they exceed all other clans in the wildy on weekends then that's sort of silly, imo. I really wouldn't care if Foe started getting wrecked at every single trip, in every single run-in, every single weekend, I still wouldn't leave because this is where I'm happiest, and this is where all my friends are. Trip performance shouldn't the determining factor in which clan you decide to go to. You should just go wherever you are happiest. It's obvious that both Foe and MM do pretty well in the wilderness when it comes to weekend trips, but trips change every weekend. One week Foe could come out on top, the next, MM might. Stop thinking about the present and start thinking more about the future. What matters most to you, in the end?

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

If you only want to join a clan because they exceed all other clans in the wildy on weekends then that's sort of silly, imo. I really wouldn't care if Foe started getting wrecked at every single trip, in every single run-in, every single weekend, I still wouldn't leave because this is where I'm happiest, and this is where all my friends are. Trip performance shouldn't the determining factor in which clan you decide to go to. You should just go wherever you are happiest. It's obvious that both Foe and MM do pretty well in the wilderness when it comes to weekend trips, but trips change every weekend. One week Foe could come out on top, the next, MM might. Stop thinking about the present and start thinking more about the future. What matters most to you, in the end?

couldnt have said it better myself :thumbsup:

OT: i doubt your going to get in any clan at this rate lol

lolrelax.png

aucsi0.jpg

I still think DP will be a perfect clan for you, just look at the effort rangepoonpker put in for you to join his clan. Feel free to drop by IRC #dpures whenever you can and pm our co-leader [DP]Sean, he'll explain further.

Hope to see you saturday.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

I still think DP will be a perfect clan for you, just look at the effort rangepoonpker put in for you to join his clan. Feel free to drop by IRC #dpures whenever you can and pm our co-leader [DP]Sean, he'll explain further.

Hope to see you saturday.

At least I put effort into making my clan better. I don't wait a year for 5 clans dying into us to get better.

p2p20v20pure.png

At least I put effort into making my clan better. I don't wait a year for 5 clans dying into us to get better.

We dominated before your clan was even around so shhh little one. We have always been good, some people just can't see it :dotfire:

craig_sig_finished.gif

Lol coming from a clan hopper I doubt your own members would even bother to post.

First off you are a clan hopper. 2nd you are flaming Foe in your topic what goes around comes around. 3rd our members are hell of a lot more mature than your clan hopping window licker like you.

P.S - what makes you think Mm members would give you a serious anwser when you are talking about leaving them to join another clan.

L O L

2lchhx.png

Fatality will accept you as long as your def level is under 35 and you can bring some friends to trips

#Fatality

You accepted purecarnage enough said..

#whatevereopschannelis

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser