Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Even Robert Green defend's his "goal" better than MM

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Phantom

Georgia is a state in America, you are dumb.

@AK47z

You hacked I Spiili I, and you're talking about people who "used to be better than this"

Shut up idiot.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

1 iteming 0.0?

picture11zq.png

Looks like it's an ex-E member I know.

Gj though Foe :P I think 2 hours of fighting cleared some peoples return sets.

Um...just saying, but if you look at the minimap, the 1 itemer is in foe. I don't know why people are still flaming each other for this. Both clans did it.

i read the first 5 pages and found that 99% of the posts were made by FOE members, i then stopped reading the Propaganda.

You my friend are then totally wrong in this Clan Corner section.

Just sayin.

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

Got a targ in Foe and after 30mins pking in edge decided to go up, got his kill then this rabi guy attacked me so i killed him also :whistling: but other than that Foe beat MM i watched the fight until the end and MM got cleared in the graveyard then foe rushed north and cleared the remaining MM trying to regroup :rolleyes:

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

I guess this is why c wars would made to show who hits 0 first..... It's so hard to win when members from both clans are so dedicated to propose there clan won... Foe is basically just a returning clan, they return in anything which means that in c wars they would fail very very hard with no returning..... Also i think we should do a clan wars fight with lose items on so ppl dont bring ags's and f capes, because that takes out the risk and fear of dieing.

I guess this is why c wars would made to show who hits 0 first..... It's so hard to win when members from both clans are so dedicated to propose there clan won... Foe is basically just a returning clan, they return in anything which means that in c wars they would fail very very hard with no returning..... Also i think we should do a clan wars fight with lose items on so ppl dont bring ags's and f capes, because that takes out the risk and fear of dieing.

Please declare on us then if your clan really think they can beat us.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

MM newfag got lots or pride i see. Must be the youtube videos.

Our declaration forum is open. If you believe you're better than us in Clanwars I'd love to see you put it to the test, or better yet let's just get Walli to declare and get your leaders to shut you the **** up newfag.

make my day.

#TEAM-WALLI

both clans had their ups and downs so you cant decide who won this EPIC battle

+to all you haters we dont have a bank requirment like you since wer going afer quality stats.

and afterall my returning sets >yours.

thanks for the fights...`

~ph33r s4nta

first fight vs FI was just free kills lol.

MM fight was good but at one point it was silly because it was one big chaos of mains, foe/mm and tlp/fi hitting us from cwars, soo was just a waste of bank but when MM regrouped bh and then ran up to dwarfs we could clear them properly again without any safe zones for them to hug soo ended nicely :)

ps:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Referring to the various times this year that you guys decided to hide in p2p during Friday trips because, and I quote Walli "they're fun." You know what I'm talking about.

You still haven't learned how **** MM is even though you been in the clan for how many so years?

You guys call HF when you guys are outnumbered, call them when you guys are getting cleared (slabby speed dial), lost to DP matched opts (lul let me guess it was in CW) and will never beat FOE/TLP/FI or probably DP in a p2p full-out.

There's not one time that I can remember since I've been in FOE that MM beat us legit w/o bringing mains such as Nintey, or even matched opts in p2p. As Dave said, your mass recruiting isn't really working, so find a new way to do well in p2p. We accepted many wilderness matched opts minis and beat you guys there, so what else do we need to do to show how **** MM is? If you really feel MM is 'competition' or a 'threat' in p2p, then declare. FOE did have the balls to declare in f2p, but why MM can't do the same in p2p? Oh let me guess...

itsinclanwarsandwecantinvitehftocomecrashwhenwearelosing

did you jsut run out of excuses since this is like your 4th post saying foe pride worldwide *facepalm* :dotfire:

Big talk yet I doubt Mm will even show up next Sunday.

Have fun rebuilding your banks.

Edit - Solo Mm won't fight us in p2p we tried asking for a Full out in p2p but they have declined every time.

Big talk yet I doubt Mm will even show up next Sunday.

Have fun rebuilding your banks.

to start off my bank >yours

yet we have been ownnig your ass off last few weeks but yeah not gonig to flame

was fun

to start off my bank >yours

yet we have been ownnig your ass off last few weeks but yeah not gonig to flame

was fun

Good job contradicting your own sentence.

Anyways cya next week I could use the free loot.