Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fatality] Forums back up! [Fatality]

LouZy

You're the only ****** here bro, you have to crash a prep in pvp. You're awful. How do you know he isn't trying to do something nice? Ever thought of that? Think before you post? Let me guess you're going to post that my saturday is going to be rough? Think I give a ****? Wrong.

Bro... Umad

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the negative reply retards on my Topic, This topic was confirmed by Fatality Leader before making it so ... Stop crying kids you mad that we're going to go back up on top and smash you kids like we always did? P.S. Keep Posting on forums =D

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

For all the negative reply retards on my Topic, This topic was confirmed by Fatality Leader before making it so ... Stop crying kids you mad that we're going to go back up on top and smash you kids like we always did? P.S. Keep Posting on forums =D

slurp slurp

Arp-1.png

You're the only ****** here bro, you have to crash a prep in pvp. You're awful. How do you know he isn't trying to do something nice? Ever thought of that? Think before you post? Let me guess you're going to post that my saturday is going to be rough? Think I give a ****? Wrong.

***** u mad

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Lets all take a brief moment out of our day and enjoy this lol

maulerpixil1-1.gif

no offence mate but your still an applicant, leave topics like this to be made on our site by our ranks. dnt think ppl on pw need to know lol

Was thinking the same thing :/ Don't expect to see him anything higher than an app considering the last 2 clans hes been have had there forums and ml's deleted. W/e <3 LouZy. No ****.

Proud Ex Co-Leader of Mid-Generation

mlmw0h.png

I also said nothing about how good Fi's been doing. This is about your power hungriness and how desperate you are for any rank in a good clan.

Proud Ex Co-Leader of Mid-Generation

mlmw0h.png