Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

I'll take a step back and say that I'm sorry to hear about your clan closing, you guys had a real nice run for a while and I'm sure had a great community as most other clans have.

Of ******* course I'm going to say join Fatality, why wouldn't I? It's the clan I'm in after all, and I wouldn't still be in it if I didn't think it was something special. However I do hope you choose carefully because there's nothing worse than jumping into a clan to soon, so test the water before you jump.

Good luck choosing, I'm sure with all of your experience you guys will help whatever clan you join.

The fact that you can change your personality on PW on a dime makes me laugh.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how this topic has more post and views than the actual closing topic lol.

Dood if we don't get these recruits we're ****** in the ****.

P.S. My 3rd straight post now. Can I go for 4 before the mods ban the **** out of me? Find out next time on the Pure Warfare Channel's hit series "7 Devastation Ex-Staff"!

If you're a fan of this series, check out "adopt 5 carnage 2day"! Similar to this reality series in that it is exactly the same! Who will recruit asher and his carnage crew? What clan is able to recruit the seven lovely Devastation staff?

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

you must not know him ;), quit trying to bag on fi every chance you get

I wasn't trying to bag on Fi. His personality changes regularly on PW.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Kingpin what's your logic? You're trying to recruit 7 people to your clan. If you do it's just recruiting, but if another clan does it all of a sudden the clan is closing into them? Aha joining from youtube 2 weeks ago is a real funny thing.

Anyway I hope you find a good home. I found mine after leaving Dv well over 2 years ago. It was a really nice clan. I wonder what Tim/Simon would recommend consdering they both left Fi to start up their own clan.

Honest opinion I'd say Fi or DP. Both decent in both servers.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

this kitsym guy makes `pure and |ryan| look like kids

`Pure is one of my many children. I have no idea who |Ryan| is.

Actually, we were just getting into P2P again. We now have lots of p2p preps and prp trips each week. You can help us get back on track!

If you guys want a totally different experience to dv then try out CP!!¨

99.9% f2p based! :biggrin:

www.cp-rs.com /#clan-cp or just query [CP]Tribe_hero.

Though I'm pretty sure you guys will join a more p2p based clan :sad: .

Oh.

@Walli

Putting TLP as a small clan than putting EOP and FI as large clans made me laugh.

Also not enough lists with MBK on it. Seriously what is wrong with you people.

MBK was here.

1262997620919.gif

mbkgp26.jpg

Aww, to bad to hear that u closed. Always sad when a old clan closes:(. erm to give u a clan tip then. I'd say either Dp(U all would fit great into the community an get promoted fast just as ex-e members Know you'll like it there:). Foe=Great pkers as u heard U got lots of friends there to well idk if u'd fit that well in tho dunno why. MM=Know you all would fit great into that community whatever we dont go pk as much as Foe but still think u guys would fit great. Top 3 clan u could go to

#1 Dp

#2 MM

#3 Foe

Goodluck though:)

Do not stretch out the page.

i heard cp was #1 p2p

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

im not in that, im hanging on a while and see if i quit runescape, if i dont i will be probably going with these guys

you kinda contradict yourself there bro, you slag every clan off in your list and give Fi a good name, thats the kind of post which would put me off :/

Oh, well the best option is to quit RS in general if you can since your contemplating it.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Straight to the point: Join MM because we wear pink, only true men wear pink and because where ever we go clans fear the pink streaks that we carry with us that ensures fear and strength upon our enemies. Never has there been a clan with such pinkness that dominates the pure world as MM. Join MM not because of our deadly pink but because of our great past and future! MM will ensure that whether it's your first time or 100th time you'll be as welcome as Lord Mahatma's return. Joining MM will not only be resting upon the duties of pink ownage but the quality of Mayhem Makers great history in the making and the great Mayhem you will be Making as you fulfill your duties as a mighty pink warrior of Mayhem Makers.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Don't really get why people post in here like everybody will just spam why thier clan is better and every1 elses is **** lol. Just all decide whats the best clan for all of you and go to that

Don't really get why people post in here like everybody will just spam why thier clan is better and every1 elses is **** lol. Just all decide whats the best clan for all of you and go to that

Pure Warfare > Clan Corner > Clan Searching

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

I would suggest Foe we have at least 3-4 minis a day and we don't use a mini team.

Meaning you are free to join but it is first 10 there.

We have a lot of very active Pking trips during the weekdays both in P2P and F2P.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012