Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So They shouldn't join Tribulation is what you're saying

We've had one person actually try to recruit on this topic, and we're not desperate for members idiot, jamies friend of ours for a long time. Learn your stuff before you speak please.

Join MBK.

1262997620919.gif

In all seriousness as former TLP my biased obviously leans towards them and I recall even during the PCL era we would often team up so I'd imagine there is more "history" between TLP and DV then any other as well as familiarity with TLP's ranked.

Other than that I think I'll just enjoy watching people get so incredibly butthurt over this thread.

mbkgp26.jpg

1262997620919.gif

Might Be Kitsym is a 14-year-old RS2 Clan dedicated to the finer things in life, like 12 year olds, fine wine, and necrophilia, combined.

*->Little known fact: Did you know MBK has the second highest averages of any Pure clan, and Walli isn't in it?<-*

MBK frequents the wilderness individually and most of them basically never PK with each other. Our official PK trips consist of me dying to mains in 1.1m Hyb risk in PvP. Twice. We are so dedicated to PKing that we refuse to touch F2P, in favor of arguments such as "it bad".

*->Little known fact: Did you know that of MBK's 0 leaders, not a single one of them is gay(See: TLP)<-*

Truly MBK is a diverse aryan-only clan, our talent in player-killing - world renown, our super powers - so incredible we ourselves can't show you them, and our hearts - bursting with cholesterol.

Need further convincing? Look no further than our official clan video:

and our first PK vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWcQei3hPz4

(Make sure to watch the whole thing it shows how great joining the KKK MBK is)

Join today!

|Runehead|

mbkgp26.jpg

TLP and DV have a bit of a history and it's sad to see you guys close.

With that being said, I truly think you'll all best fit in TLP.

Tlp-rs.com

#tlp

Check us out

ye come give us a shot fellas, were p2p based and getting better in both servers every week, you guys joining would give us another kick in the right direction, why join the #1/2 pure clan when you can earn it with some new m8s?... atleast make an intro on our site and chill in our irc to get to know some people... i think we are the clan for you!<3

any questions or anything pm me on irc guys

/query discepolo

sorry to hear about dv and goodluck finding a new home if you dont decide to come over to the close-knit family of tlp.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

FOE - LOADS of p2p & f2p minis, events and ofc fun weekend trips. #1 P2P clan and undefeated in p2p wars. Good community and no 24.7 trolling like MM forums. Awesome activity for our ML (pulled 85+ to p2p trips and 70+ to f2p) Great leadership aswell

TLP - Experienced in P2P. Fun warring against them in minis/wars. Not sure with community, but I heard their community is cool.

FI - Experienced in P2P and F2P. Not sure with their community, didn't hear much about it.

GL finding the right clan ^^

FOE - LOADS of p2p & f2p minis, events and ofc fun weekend trips. #1 P2P clan and undefeated in p2p wars. Good community and no 24.7 trolling like MM forums. Awesome activity for our ML (pulled 85+ to p2p trips and 70+ to f2p) Great leadership aswell

TLP - Experienced in P2P. Fun warring against them in minis/wars. Not sure with community, but I heard their community is cool.

FI - Experienced in P2P and F2P. Not sure with their community, didn't hear much about it.

GL finding the right clan ^^

lmao ******

Hey guys, sorry to hear about DV closing, you guys were really respected by my clan back in the day and we used to team up to have fun in the wild :)

Let TLP be your new home and you wont regret it :laugh:

Good luck otherwise!

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"