Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yup

Karl

So, I'm playing my pure again. Thought I might switch things up a bit and start clanning again if there are no objections to any clans out there.

I have a lot of experience.

Was a leader of TGG for 1 and a half years, worked by way up various other clans when TGG closed, but then I lost all hope for clans and runescape. So I quit.

100708123115.png

Got about an 80m bank, just bought enough soul runes for 94 mage, enough red chins for 94 ranged, and enough prayer pots for 94 strength.

I'm looking for a clan that mainly does P2P, the occasional F2P is fine. I can't be massively active as I work night shifts (I'm GMT also), but whenever I can attend, I will. I also sometimes work weekends.

I am open to ANY clan, I have no favourites or preferences.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HaHa, tbh I don't think you need this topic, your an intelligent fellow and I think you know allot bout the pure community. I also reckon you have a good idea which clan your looking to join, but if you want to come chill with CPR (#clan-cpr) your more than welcome to. If you have only come back recently we might be off your radar.

Good luck in your search though.

infinite pures, would love to have you.

youd be great for us.

brand new clan, great community, come check us out man, stop by #clan-ip

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...mp;#entry180842

theres the pure warfare topic for forums and what not.

just check us out.

good luck deciding. :)

when the power of love conquers the love of power, the world will know peace.

IR bro.

Everything you want.. IE: Mainly P2P.

Pretty sure you're our site admin anyway? :)

Indeed I am :)

HaHa, tbh I don't think you need this topic, your an intelligent fellow and I think you know allot bout the pure community. I also reckon you have a good idea which clan your looking to join, but if you want to come chill with CPR (#clan-cpr) your more than welcome to. If you have only come back recently we might be off your radar.

Good luck in your search though.

Thanks for the words, I honestly don't know which clan to join. Nor do I have any ideas. I've cut myself off from the drama which has become Pure Clans for a long time now.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Fair enough then ^.^ but for the pure community, we have particularity nasty cancer called Jagex. I can count all the pure clans on my fingers and toes now, as a result there isn't as much drama. Just the occasional propaganda topic on these forums. Oh, and the MM vs FOE war is still going strong.

well you've worked with us recently, so i'm sure you would love to try out EoP!

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

#Chaotic

Get a fair amount of bad rep on here, but it doesn't do us justice. Would love someone with your experience, and we have a healthy balance of F2P/P2P events.

/query `Hugh if you fancy a chat.

x

tmapw.png

#carpediem

Im sure you know all about us, we'd love to have you on board <3

PM me on IRC if you want to talk, my nick is Altus.

Good luck making your decision :smile:

"x"

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

cp, tlp, or cr.

if feel like if you joined a top 3 clan riots of bias and blashphemy would begin and all hell would break loose then jonty would hang himself.

Fair point, sir.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

W00t glad to see you given pure clans a chance again.

Well as you know Foe has a lot of our Ex-Tgg member there.

Since your looking to do P2P I think Foe would be the best option for you.

P2P

We have P2P pking during the week almost all the time.

We have 3-4 P2P mini everyday and do not have a mini crew so you can join the mini war.

We have a huge active base of P2P pkers.

F2P

We currently have fill this entire week with F2P events.

We have F2P pk trips during the week so you will always have something to do when you get bored.

We also have a lot of F2P pkers as well.

We have F2P mini wars and F2P prep every week.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Karl you're cute

Omni's gonna have a post saying Wtf right after mine!@

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Crimson-Project, Not a old clan but neither fairly new and has not passed the one year mark yet, We are 99% P2P 1% F2P, are requirements and memberlist is all P2P based. It's quite fun being in CPR we have a active IRC and Ventrillo and damn do we have a laugh on Ventrillo, We are a active Med level clan Preping each week, Doing midweek trips & sunday trips and also a fair ammount of minis every day.

Come chill in #Clan-CPR sometimes.

www.Crimson-Project.Com for a sexy forums and banner :)

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Oh. look what we have here..

Join Foe or Fi. Both clans have a very active and friendly community, both clans participate in both servers week in and week out. They're mainly p2p based clans with a mixture of f2p all week long.

Fair point, sir.

Yep, not saying you don't have the right to join whatever clan you want to but just be prepared for a real **** storm if it's any of the top contenders. There's too many close minded people to understand that being in a clan doesn't mean you'll be favoring them on here.

Arp-1.png

IR

You know us, we know you, nothing I can say to change your mind. I remind you that we're still around and still want you, and that's all I can do.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.