Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yup

Karl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit.

You know it's the best option. Just do it.

This

OR

EOP - We hack/ddos/skill/mass recruit/get 30 def/etc.

On a serious not since i know you're really not interested, I would like to suggest

TLP - very skilled in P2P combat, they can always use a hand, very laid back community & leaders, Getting into F2P too

FOE - Just like TLP but obviously bigger in numbers and p2p experience &&& +1up for you is that they are GMT, very skilled in f2p aswell

I would also suggest MM but seems that isn't on your list.

All 3 of them are great & that's coming from a leader not in their clan so yip.

#mayhem-makers|#finalownage|#tlp|#clan-eop

Good Luck nerd

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

well you've worked with us recently, so i'm sure you would love to try out EoP!
Huh since you like doing more p2p and you're an ex-tgg i suggest ir (i think zell is with them).

That is true, Ir does have more of that and Zell in theree.

Get defence and join VR and have fun crashing every other main clan that exists!

Kidding, good luck finding a clan that suits you Karl, and good luck with your pure and your upcoming stats you are aiming to shread up. Always thought you were a chill guy, if EOP meets your standards of what you are looking for then feel free to drop by, we can team up and flame Goop on IRC. You know where to find me brotha, best of luck to you. :)

:]

You know where you belong my love.

LOL Solo..

Hiiya Karl!

I think EoP is the clan for you :]

Why?!;

-EoP has a fun community. We have member made events that everyone can come to and have fuuun. :D Anyone can suggest an event, and it's just a lot of fun(:

-EoP has both F2p and P2p focused. We have trips every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Everyone does, or mostly, but just saying ^_^) Lately our Saturday trips have been very beasttlyy, and we are in the works of something bigger. :D

-We are all just very laid back. I know some clans can take their Runescape very seriously, but EoP doesn't make everything so serious. Sure every clan wants to beat each other, but we don't go crazy.

If you just want to have fun, then come join EoP!

Idle in #clan-eop to see how fun we really aree.

-Kaylene(:

55471836.gif ]

Proud Member of EoP(:

Hey Karl #trauma would love to have you involved in our community regardless if you join or not. You have great leadership abilities and no matter where you go, you can make things happen.

regisv.png

TLP is definitely the place you wanna be, since you're looking for mostly P2p and the occasional F2p we're perfect for you.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Hey Karl come into #zulus if you sitll like us ascendency boys loads of us joined FOE we are having a blast :)

you might have heard of foes p2p action ;)

and f2p is not far behind :D

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

If you join #Zulus, you'll be raked into FOE.

So Sebastion only said that, knowing you'd be raked into FOE :)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL