Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xboxs suck plgpfpld0gogl

Karl

okay, got the ring of death for the second time, no warranty left gf.

started off playing mw2 like a pro, game crashed randomly, so i restarted the xbox, got 3 red lights, checked the power supply, turned it back on, worked.

while later it crashed and restarted, 4 red lights, gf me.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

The new one has a better fan and shuts off when it gets too hot. Supposed to help with the Red Ring of Death, although I'm not even sure if overheating causes it to happen. Anywho, apparently you can't get it with the new one.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Now you have a reason to buy the new one!

This was a damn new one!

My first one got RROD, so I sent it away to Microsoft to get it fixed, and rather than fixing it they sent me a new one as it was cheaper. Now this one has got it.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Congrats Karl hahah, some of my friends when they get that, they just ragequit on their XBOX rendering it useless

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

360 ftw, had one once when i barely played it got it fixed and a few free months of live to boot ;D

Never had a problem since.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

The xbox is a waste of money I have owned 2 of them now and I still dont like them. I have played online and single player and I still find them **** and laggy in both online and single player only.

Online play is good when you have 4 bars, but it is rare you find a game where every player has 4 bars of signel, you also have mods/hackers/nerds as well as 1000000000000000 little kids screaming down the mic at you.

Singel player is ok, but its laggy on most of the game I have played they try to fit to much in and the game is a little jumpy when playing.

Then you have the 1 red light, 2 red light, 3 red light, 4 red light, the only thing to say to that is WTF microsoft.

DONT BUY A XBOX.

benp.png

(Fortes fortuna adiuvat) Fortune favours the bold

stgeorgeflag.jpg

The xbox is a waste of money I have owned 2 of them now and I still dont like them. I have played online and single player and I still find them **** and laggy in both online and single player only.

Online play is good when you have 4 bars, but it is rare you find a game where every player has 4 bars of signel, you also have mods/hackers/nerds as well as 1000000000000000 little kids screaming down the mic at you.

Singel player is ok, but its laggy on most of the game I have played they try to fit to much in and the game is a little jumpy when playing.

Then you have the 1 red light, 2 red light, 3 red light, 4 red light, the only thing to say to that is WTF microsoft.

DONT BUY A XBOX.

Wtf are you talking about is it possible to even lag on single player? You don't connect to anything and Every system doesn't matter what you play with have mods/hackers/nerds.

£40 for an xbox is not a waste of money, £200 for the new one, and £110 for the elite but at 40 it's quite good for basics. If you owned one and didn't like it why did you get a new one o.0

all games are the same except like ps3 exclusives and how can you lag in single player lmao.

On multiplayer it depends a bit on what your connection is like, like sometimes i have bad sometimes you had good.

Every game has this problem, if you don't like hearing kids, mute them lol not hard.

as said earlier most games are the same for each platform, so not the console's fault

that's their guide to getting across the type of problem your xbox is experiencing, don't understand it google it lol

DONT BUY A XBOX.

agreed, buy an Xbox 360 ;D

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png