Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

helo

streetz

hi i am arjan or streetz or l1l w33zy4n4 or w/e u know me by...

I might as well comeback to runescape now that im going back 2 school (lol) and i'm probably going to eat **** in it, taking critical thinking sociology and philosophy and psychology :).

[15:31] -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [Overall] Exp gains for L1l W33zy4n4 in last 5 months: Overall +22,415 | Str(85) +7,696 | Cns(81) +4,859 | Range(82) +6,056 | Mage(75) +3,804 | Bounty-Rogue(5) +2

rsn: l1l w33zy4n4

stats:

40/60 attack

85/90 strength

10/10 defence

44/44 prayer

82/90 range

75/90 mage

idk what my hp is

Who wants meeeeeeeee

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Streetz, look at my member number

Gf Bank

Eop

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Come check out TLP bro, we just pulled 56 to a wednesday F2p event, 60 to weekend events, We are pretty much P2p based although we are starting to make a name for ourselves in F2p, We have a great community come check us out.

#Tlp

Sites in my signature, Gl with whoever you join :biggrin:

dF Calamity, DP

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

LOL I JUST CREAM MY PANTS

More cream to come.

I'm not going to try to sell you anything, you've been around for way too long to try to slide a informative topic to. Check out our site and community and see if you like it. Would love to have you.

Rondo is ftw, I hope he makes USA team... Anyway, I suggest Fatality, we are good in both servers and have a great community, rs-fi.com

every1 who comes from Kentucky is #1

**** tha rest

Corrupt Pures ******.

Well, Corrupt Pures is F2p based clan we're constantly trying to improve our game in F2p servers. This mean we focus on F2p for couple of months, and then focus on P2p for couple of weeks. Corrupt Pures is the most active F2p clan around with daily preps, miniwars and Pk trips. If you're looking for a chilled clan/community that doesn't give this game the seriousness that most clan does, try out Corrupt Pures.

Another thing that might make us different from other clans is that we don't actually care if we're ranked #4, #5 or #8. Our main goals are to enjoy our Pking trips and have a great time, which we have most of the time. Also we're trying to set a good image for ourselves on community forums, we don't whine about one run-in if we lose it.

Best of luck with your decision, hope to see your application for Corrupt Pures! :teehee: :ninja:

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Foe.

Fun community with plenty of events within the clan and within the pure community against other clans.

Something for people of all levels or types of accounts.

Plenty of pk trips in both servers throughout the week and the three mandatory at weekends.

All in all plenty for you to do if you want to do it or just a great community and place to chill otherwise.

Feel free to pm me in irc if you want to know anything else, [Foe]Walli.

#TEAM-WALLI

hi i am arjan or streetz or l1l w33zy4n4 or w/e u know me by...

I might as well comeback to runescape now that im going back 2 school (lol) and i'm probably going to eat **** in it, taking critical thinking sociology and philosophy and psychology :).

[15:31] -[OH]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [Overall] Exp gains for L1l W33zy4n4 in last 5 months: Overall +22,415 | Str(85) +7,696 | Cns(81) +4,859 | Range(82) +6,056 | Mage(75) +3,804 | Bounty-Rogue(5) +2

rsn: l1l w33zy4n4

stats:

40/60 attack

85/90 strength

10/10 defence

44/44 prayer

82/90 range

75/90 mage

idk what my hp is

Who wants meeeeeeeee

Really wish you would at least give us something your looking for....

But look at your stats it look like you building a P2P based account.

I would suggest Foe.

Reasons

1.We had mini wars 3-4 times a day and do not use a mini crew. (so you will be more than welcome to join.)

2.We have a very active P2P pking trips during the week so you can always join in on the fun and get some free loot.

3.We currently have been pulling 90+ in both P2P and f2P for the past couple weeks.

So if you looking for a strong active clan in both P2P and F2P Foe is the clan for you.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012