Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your clan through the ages.

How has your clan changed in the past year?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

The value of a community can only be measured by the opinions of it's members. It's not possible to rank communities unless you have equal association with each of them, and even then you would have to realize that ranking them is subjective to your own personal preferences

Edit: My post was in response to his original question, which was changed

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Good communities will most likely be smaller clans

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

1) Completely new ranks

2) Far better organized, back in january etc. we were all numbers, now we have great org.

3) New forums

probably more things i cbf to think of.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Ranks i was worried about promoting got promoted and have made the clan rise, but in a bad way. Call me Brian Clough and them a Done Revie. i have loads of old members pm'in me just to talk then go on to telli me how they dislike being such a hated clan atm.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Ranks i was worried about promoting got promoted and have made the clan rise, but in a bad way. Call me Brian Clough and them a Done Revie. i have loads of old members pm'in me just to talk then go on to telli me how they dislike being such a hated clan atm.

r u talkin about cp or eop? kind of fits eop as cp isnt really hated..

How has your clan changed in the past year?

Style of leadership has changed.

Old faces may fade away but our purpose has reminded the same.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

in IR - lots of old school left and many elders have re-joined, our great leader Tal got kicked. our site was gg'ed very sad time. lots of new immpresive members, finally pulled out of a slump.

zoleadingisftwamirite? always kicking his best members.

Fatality- Good changes as we have pulled out of our slump and happy competing in the community again.

wonder why :blush:

Is it because p2p is very heavily defense based and Fatality has greatly increased their defense average over the past year?

Hi everybody I'm Tarvold! I hail from Northumbria and my spaceship's name is Gokstad!

Is it because p2p is very heavily defense based and Fatality has greatly increased their defense average over the past year?

higher defense in f2p (for pures) is better than in p2p. obvious troll acc tho, should just reveal urself

@jonty cuz we suck in f2p, duh

higher defense in f2p (for pures) is better than in p2p. obvious troll acc tho, should just reveal urself

@jonty cuz we suck in f2p, duh

Yet plenty of people are still letting it happen lol.

Hi everybody I'm Tarvold! I hail from Northumbria and my spaceship's name is Gokstad!