Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rivalries

Pur3_Kide

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP v Cy - last summer, was a short one lol

DP v FI - for the number 3 spot, prob the worst and bitter one but loads of fun

DP v CP - idk how this started but I remember a member of dp taking a pic of their ***** starting the phrase "CP GOT D1CKED"

Good times :-)

ROFL, that was me i changed my name to CPGOTDICKED :D good times.

DP V Fi was a gud one.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

Cops vs Bad guys

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

err

dF has many rivalries...My personal favorite is Ch cause its hilarious

alls ch and dF does is flame eachother with retarded **** that just keeps contuing...

our biggest one is most likely Calamity... Ever since they've re opened i just have this desire to kill them every weekend, they also DDos our forums and **** and hit me offline for 10 seconds 5 minutes after we cleared them loosing 3 people...damn

Anyways...I enjoy the ch rivalry cause half the time you get 10 year old ranks from ch pming you saying that your clan sucks **** which is ******* hilarious

My favorite rivalry i ever got to take part in with a different clan is foe and mm, it's so funny

every week it was switched off, it was awesome. One week mm would hit us on login 4 times then the next weekend we would just destroy mm every time...That was great.

You make me laugh.

CY vs M

CY vs DP

CY vs Enigma

CY vs Anxiety

-now-

CY vs DF - we own

CY vs Z - fun rivalry, quite clean

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

CPR vs PoT, was a war on two fronts... If you know what I mean.

CPR vs C was fun

CPR vs CH was long

My favourite rivalry this was has been EoP vs FI, I've just sat back and ate some popcorn.

CPR v Carnage was fun but that ended in a fun way. ;P

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

We've had many rivals, our biggest rival of 2007 was probably Intense Redemption. In 2008 it was probably DVi after the merge fell apart and then we were pretty much trying to kill each other. We had many rivalries in 2009 with Ultimatum, Enigma and Corrupt Pures. Now that we're back, theres a lot of unfinished business to settle.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

For TLP we haven't had a really big rival but we did have a lot of competition from FI and DP :D

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Carnage vs CPR.

Not huge CPR wasnt even known then, but huge learning experience for me on clan management lol.

Carnage spanking us made us better. For that I thank them =P

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg