Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Fearless 45 Minute F2P Prep Fullout

2chainz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading a few pages, I can tell you this. Nobody will make Fearless close so don't even state that. It was a fun and at the same time a funny war indeed. Just because of one war doesn't mean it will make a clan close instantly. It takes time for a clan to brake down mentally *Just stating facts.*. I was fun because I didn't expect Chaotic to be on their piles and have their **** on point. Because when I was in Ch we didn't have that much merbers. Respect to Chaotic at the moment until they **** up. Give it a few weeks and Fearless will be back at it.

1342903937815.gif

If FS are going to challenge CH to a prep and agree to the rules they're now complaining about, I'll give them as much **** as I want tbh. The fact that they'd even have a prep this early against a clan like CH who has cemented a #1 position in the low level clan area (and gaining fast in mid now) is retarded; they'd probably have a better chance against IR or something. It just shows the inexperience and cockiness of the FS leadership and whether or not everyone here likes it, they WILL die soon enough.

Stupidity will always be flamed, so once again get over it.

fdvo0z.png

yeah we have little mini unit now and they are teaching the member's the fine waring point's big mixture of experiance. Ranging from Dp to E to Eop.

i dont expect them to close after 1 fight hell i hope they keep this up i love Fight's :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Ch only owns f2p cuz they have Malices old cape :sad:

Gj regardless.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg