Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Fearless 45 Minute F2P Prep Fullout

2chainz

how much experience do you need, most of your members are from '07 no excuses. on this day the better klen won

07 warring is a lot different from warring today.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks very much for the prep Fs, i hope the merge goes well for you, sure it will, you got alot of experienced members there.

Chaotic - Any member caught flamming will be dealt with, including you dufail

User has been suspended

Nice work Chaotic, and petty excuses like that won't work P0ke, just better luck next time.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

One win in a prep doesn't decide whether a clan will close or not. Remember they just opened.

None the less, grats, nice work.

Exactly, we we're outlevld, out 20 def'ed, out Dungeoneer'd, and out Pvp Item'd. <- Lol

We dont ***** about it, we said its a good fight, it was our first event guys. Dont get cocky.

But Duval has to make huge stuff about it, about closing us, etc. Whats ur point ?

We're happy about our pull, and no 1 was mad, or anything. Ch is good, pretty good members Ranks in it, i cant deny that, we're just not ready for you ATM. But the day will come, were Fearless will make u Fear them !

07 warring is a lot different from warring today.

I just can agree to that.