Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic vs Fearless 45 Minute F2P Prep Fullout

2chainz

chvsfs.png

Well, Fearless approached us with the offer for a fullout f2p prep, around 45 minutes. We were hesitant at first since they had a ton of people in their IRC. We asked for matched, but that was declined. We decided to go on and do the fullout, everything on with a 20 defence cap.

sfb5u8.png

Round One Starting:

Chaotic - 31

Fearless - 29

Ending:

Chaotic - 26

Fearless - 0

sfb5u8.png

Round Two Starting:

Chaotic - 29

Fearless - 29

Ending:

Chaotic - 25

Fearless - 0

sfb5u8.png

There was no round three. Thanks for the fight, and good luck with your merge.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan you have no idea lol. they had 118 ppl in irc. but once furious and callum heard "everything on" -20def we reached down into our bank's and had 22 people with corrupt and 8 with some type of dung. Was rather a wonderful time :] Plus it just show's we still can pull good when needed :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

O nice, nice to see Fs pull that much with just re-opening. Keep it up both clans

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I really don't understand why you are suprised, this was our first event together as a clan, ofcourse we were going to be unorganized. Congratulations Chaotic you guys were pretty good, I'd like to fight you again in the future when we have a little more experience as a clan.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I really don't understand why you are suprised, this was our first event together as a clan, ofcourse we were going to be unorganized. Congratulations Chaotic you guys were pretty good, I'd like to fight you again in the future when we have a little more experience as a clan.

Excuses r excuses. After all, all your leaders brag about is your whole entire clan having a huge amount of clan experience and calling everyone else "newfags", so u'd think ur legendary clanners would be able to pull off a win against chaotic.

how much experience do you need, most of your members are from '07 no excuses. on this day the better klen won

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

Eh. Chris came into Irc tellin us we had no balls for not wanting a Fullout but yet Matched. and in the end it came out to be matched or Chaotic having more XD.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..