Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures with barrows gloves?

BIGRYAN

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so 45 def for turmoil/hc/barrow gloves/korasi/veng is pure too? why dont we accept them, omg 70 def has piety, omg 75 def has dfs? 99 def because a good defence is offense too. if you think thats pure you need to reevaulate youself.

20 defence has many bonuses. mystic, slayer helm, and pvp armor being the main ones.

Being pure is about maintaining the lowest defence level possible. if you did nature spirit, it means you trained defence defence on purpose, pretty sad imo, but its accepted by the general public as okay.

getting 20 def is sad imo, but there are people with old accounts that accidental their defence. take mahatma, he has 17. That's okay. but really all the 20 def pures with rune gloves/dagon hai arent pure. you would have to be a complete moron to somehow accidently get 29/35 def levels. To even think 25 defence as "pure" purely digusts me.

You didn't reat what I said... wow..

I said he's more pure then those who got 20 defence for Mith, not rune gloves, ect, as he actually got offensive bonuses that increase strenght bonus ect.

I never said he's a pure. I SAID HE'S MORE PURE.

It annoys me quite a bit that you make a whole wall of text when you didn't even read what I put, or maybe you did and you're too much of a downer to understand it.

Your argument also failed as you used the slippery slope argument I learnt in critical thinking which was one of the worse forms of creating an argument.

I read the second paragraph, it's was a bunch of retarded stuff that contradicted itself and made little sense and wasn't related really.

edit: btw Reevaluate myself... lol calm your **** down it's a ******* game. I supported CH taking a 35 def kid so i'm the ******* anti christ lmfao.

Also i'm 1 defence so no idea why you're raging so much

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

so 45 def for turmoil/hc/barrow gloves/korasi/veng is pure too? why dont we accept them, omg 70 def has piety, omg 75 def has dfs? 99 def because a good defence is offense too. if you think thats pure you need to reevaulate youself.

20 defence has many bonuses. mystic, slayer helm, and pvp armor being the main ones.

Being pure is about maintaining the lowest defence level possible. if you did nature spirit, it means you trained defence defence on purpose, pretty sad imo, but its accepted by the general public as okay.

getting 20 def is sad imo, but there are people with old accounts that accidental their defence. take mahatma, he has 17. That's okay. but really all the 20 def pures with rune gloves/dagon hai arent pure. you would have to be a complete moron to somehow accidently get 29/35 def levels. To even think 25 defence as "pure" purely digusts me.

"20 defence isn't pure but it's okay because it's accepted by most people". Then you go on to say that 30 defence isn't pure and even though it's becoming more accepted by the MAJORITY of clans, you're still ridiculing it? You're contradicting yourself with everything you say you retard, rofl.

fdvo0z.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm forty lashes.

I don't see how 30 defence with turmoil is accepted... it maxes out at what... 108 or 109 combat?

I max out at 87 range based - 90 with melee... I've gotten 43 prayer since joining, otherwise I would have been maxed at 83 combat.

I'm 1 less strength bonus than a rune/zerker pure, and I've got the same gear to hybrid in - given rune, however zuriel>statius is more effective if I'm going to spend 1m risking a hybrid set I'd rather risk 2m and be less likely to die.

Agile armour provides heavy magic defense like dhide, however I'm capable of maging back without any loss in accuracy... in wars this allows me to divert my prayers to range/melee.

I've been pking over 5 years and I remember the days of init pures being viewed as failed pures and outcast from most pure communities - now it's almost impossible to find a pure clan without them.

Hate on it if you'd like, but I know how to build an account and this has been a successful build.

We all agree its a beast account keith. Just getting closer and closer to rune pures, not good.

If I had a clan I'd accept good builds/accounts in the clans level range, not just pures that meet the reqs.

An account with 80 99 75 with piety, augury, rigour, chaotic, and divine could outbrid a turmoil rune pure any day of the week... yet mid level clans like hf and vh don't accept it because it's a main.

Even though it's more dominant, it's not a specific def so it can't get in the clan... that's the problem I see.

This is why single clans like haste and dont panic are successful, they accept good accounts/builds - not just good pures.

60 attack 85 strength 40ish defence 90+ range 94+ mage and 44 prayer is equivalent to a maxed 60 attack pure, if not better. Not saying it is a pure, but people have their own definitions of pure and they always will, and always have. Getting irritated and bothered by someone's opinion on a matter that has been around for ages is a little bit immature.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I'm forty lashes.

I don't see how 30 defence with turmoil is accepted... it maxes out at what... 108 or 109 combat?

I max out at 87 range based - 90 with melee... I've gotten 43 prayer since joining, otherwise I would have been maxed at 83 combat.

I'm 1 less strength bonus than a rune/zerker pure, and I've got the same gear to hybrid in - given rune, however zuriel>statius is more effective if I'm going to spend 1m risking a hybrid set I'd rather risk 2m and be less likely to die.

Agile armour provides heavy magic defense like dhide, however I'm capable of maging back without any loss in accuracy... in wars this allows me to divert my prayers to range/melee.

I've been pking over 5 years and I remember the days of init pures being viewed as failed pures and outcast from most pure communities - now it's almost impossible to find a pure clan without them.

Hate on it if you'd like, but I know how to build an account and this has been a successful build.

u max at 104, they max at 108.

ur account is pker, nota pure. go join hf

and to every1 with 30+ def go join hf too

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I'm forty lashes.

well then 1 def pures max at 98 combat... You probably looked up 99 attack 99 strength - well first off... I'd never slaughter my hybrid with 99 attack and over 12 combat levels like that.

Secondly, when I was 16 prayer, I would have maxed at 99... But I'm ranged based and am staying that way - so 86 combat isn't something to concern yourself with.

Turmoil pures are 19 combats more main than I'll ever be.

I'm forty lashes.

well then 1 def pures max at 98 combat... You probably looked up 99 attack 99 strength - well first off... I'd never slaughter my hybrid with 99 attack and over 12 combat levels like that.

Secondly, when I was 16 prayer, I would have maxed at 99... But I'm ranged based and am staying that way - so 86 combat isn't something to concern yourself with.

Turmoil pures are 19 combats more main than I'll ever be.

with 60 atk u max at 91 cmb, turmoilers max at 95. so technically turmoilers are 4 cmbs more main then ull ever be. Basically turmoil = 4 cmbs higher with the same build as u only swapping 5/7 defence levels for 95 prayer. idk still think a turmoiler ur cmb wud be better.

on another note hf does have those kinds of accounts, but not accept. Lets say you accept a kid with 80 99 75, he stays in for 18 months, becomes hc, then he slowly trains to 99 atk because of hybridding(u use whps when bridding in case u didnt know, no ss, and rapiers dont last forever). Well obviously its going to be very hard to boot him, and will just weaken the clan morally and reputation wise. That is one reason why mains aren't accepted. hf is a high rp/tank build clans. MM and foe are a pure/low defence clan. Eop,tlp,ir,ex,z,cy,fi,etc are in between pure and rps

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

also u are 1 combat lower than a rune pker. 1.15-2.15 lower. Not 5-9 like you said on your app. idk where your math skills went after grade school, but if i type ur current stats and max stats into a calc, you are only 1 combat lower than a rune pker. A rune pker has all the same bonuses as you except they have 1 str bonus more,a significant higher defensive bonus, vengeance, and eaiser to slay/boss.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

also u are 1 combat lower than a rune pker. 1.15-2.15 lower. Not 5-9 like you said on your app. idk where your math skills went after grade school, but if i type ur current stats and max stats into a calc, you are only 1 combat lower than a rune pker. A rune pker has all the same bonuses as you except they have 1 str bonus more,a significant higher defensive bonus, vengeance, and eaiser to slay/boss.

I was 80 combat with 16 prayer 99 range, much lower combat than any rune pure...

There is no advantage for me to get 40 def.

1 str bonus or 3 strength levels instead?

Don't need vengeance because I hybrid and am an ancients always.

The defence bonus isn't substantially higher - there's no setup 40 def has that 35 can't counter.

If 40 defence is in rune they're frozen, if they're in d'hide they're scim'd, and if they're in mystic they're screwed.

Agile is versatile armour that defends against all styles and gives no negative attack bonuses to hybrid in... similar to void.

As far as slayer goes... I'm 84 combat with 73 slayer, I have no trouble whatsoever with it... that's an assumption, and is irrelevant at that.

Just curious why you'd compare 35 def to 40 instead of 45... why not 45? because a zerker helm isnt worth the higher combat level?

Guess what, a zerker helm is 3 strength bonus higher than 40... so the difference between 40 and 45 def is 3x more substantial than 35-40 with 1 strength bonus gained instead of 3...

I'm app'ing for dont panic when I'm 90 combat, I'd rather be in a team of hybrids than a clan of people with accounts based around a single style of combat like rune pures and tanks.