Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 Def Pure vs Originality?

-Adam-

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Why not make 1-99 defence pure? Through this we would get even more originality in the pure community :D:DD:D:DD:D:D:D:D:d;d;;:D::D:D

Na but srsly

"Never get defence on purpose"

Back2B :D

tmapw.png

1 def is original, because its the original pure.. And now 1 def pures are pretty much the rarest pures you can find, therefore 1 def pures own this topic!

1 def for life **** what ya heard =P

Stop using the word "Pure meaning 1def" because you are wrong. Before all the new idiots came into the pure community when pvp came out, the word pure was was a word for someone that had an account that was only 1 in something as in 99range meaning Range Pure or had the lowest requirements to achieve a goal like being able to veng.

Its called 1 Def Pure, Black Pure, Init Pure, Inf Pure, Hc Pure, Addy Daddy, Turmoil Pure, Hc+Turmoul Pure, Rune Pure, Zerker Pure, Granite Pure, Barrows Pure etc. Also being 1 def is not original there are more 1 def accounts then there are 10+ in the pure community.

If you Believe what you are saying, you are obviously stoned. Hey but its your opinion so think what you wish.

PS: I never used the word "pure meaning 1def" w/e that is =P

^

1-20 def is pure 26+ def is main

new **** ruining rs at its finest

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

Honestly idgaf what other kids say. It's my account and I'll do what I want with it. Your just jealous you can't hit well on my mithril. Cry some more.

Tom is raging oh no. Lol who does Tom think he is trying to say what accepted and whats not. Your no one special malice kid

and you are? refl

you kids and your see through egos

the pure changed because you all got lazy

and you are? refl

maulerpixil1-1.gif

1 - 13 defence is pure, 13 - 21 is a mini main, 21 - 42 is a failed pure.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

30 def is not pure end of topic.

Why do you 30 def kids try to make it sound like you're pure? Just start over and make new pure.

10-25def accounts are no where close to being pure, if you think otherwise then prove me wrong. But clans that claim to be "real pure clans" like mm and foe still accept them. They call other clans in this community "mains" just because of 5 extra defense levels. For better bonuses or whatever.

There is no such thing as a pure clans. End of topic

edit: also to the people that got 20-30 def because they couldn't tank in f2p are dumb ***** and should hang themselves.

The purpose of "pures" or whatever the **** you wanna call it is for high offensive bonuses with lower combat. Not to ******* tank lol...

i always lol @ these lvl 60-70s in mith with low stats

30 def is not pure end of topic.

Why do you 30 def kids try to make it sound like you're pure? Just start over and make new pure.

10-25def accounts are no where close to being pure, if you think otherwise then prove me wrong. But clans that claim to be "real pure clans" like mm and foe still accept them. They call other clans in this community "mains" just because of 5 extra defense levels. For better bonuses or whatever.

There is no such thing as a pure clans. End of topic

edit: also to the people that got 20-30 def because they couldn't tank in f2p are dumb ***** and should hang themselves.

The purpose of "pures" or whatever the **** you wanna call it is for high offensive bonuses with lower combat. Not to ******* tank lol...

i always lol @ these lvl 60-70s in mith with low stats

Good man

LOL! Who still plays this game

im 1 defence and intend to stay that way, but it's change or die and addy's the new mith.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Honestly idgaf what other kids say. It's my account and I'll do what I want with it. Your just jealous you can't hit well on my mithril. Cry some more.

Tom is raging oh no. Lol who does Tom think he is trying to say what accepted and whats not. Your no one special malice kid

Sparatic dude what are you talking about LOL? Is this srs?

You can have a unique account with 30+ defense and not join a pure clan... :whistling:

Everybody knows this post is where the parties at.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Sparatic dude what are you talking about LOL? Is this srs?

You can have a unique account with 30+ defense and not join a pure clan... :whistling:

Everybody knows this post is where the parties at.

you're

had to do it

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Personally I prefer the 78 defence pure. Access to the real pvp sets + turmoil and all other strength bonuses just makes it the best choice for a pure account. Original too, most people just go for 80 defence to look at the even number.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Personally I prefer the 78 defence pure. Access to the real pvp sets + turmoil and all other strength bonuses just makes it the best choice for a pure account. Original too, most people just go for 80 defence to look at the even number.

kill yourself

mlmw0h.png

kill yourself

That's what the pure community is leaning towards, right?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

nerds, none of you like to have fun

ohey guys i played the game for 5 years and dont even do anythin on rs anymor or original

The amount of fun you have on an account doesn't define it as a pure you retard.

Edit: Only reason most people would support 10+ defence is because they've had an account that has had over 10 defence in the past or currently, they simply want to exploit the system. I'm 30 defence w/ ancient curses and I sure as hell know I'm not a pure. I also know I can take advantage of everyone else's stupid views on pures and join a pure clan and have an advantage.

Same deal with rune pure clans in my eyes in terms of accepting tank rangers. Why would you if they're not in the same category? Tanks are just mains with **** attack and strength and yet could still probably get into a rune pure clan with 80 80 99 99 99 99 99 w/ 99 summon. They do it so they can have an advantage, they don't actually believe they belong in the same category, rofl.

fdvo0z.png