Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pulls

Inu

Epidemic - 126, sign ups every week bros.

Mm - 118(120 possibly) to one of our fights, no sign ups either... Damn epic. Loved you guys.

Foe - 115(Was not there, I don't actually know) .... To p2p. That's an achievement in it self lol. Don't even remember what it was for lol.

All three are with every clan at least a full member or future applicant. Close to no recent applications on all three clans, so clans who went from pulling 80 to 110 in a week or two, do not count.

Agreed, Sorry EOP if you thought you where up there.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing can compare to 120 E vs 110 MM sorry. but that **** was epic.

/topic

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

nothing can compare to 120 E vs 110 MM sorry. but that **** was epic.

This lol, were the most fun fights ever. I feel bad for the other clans/members who didnt get to experience it

OT - MM pulled like 128 people to a trip, E wasn't far behind with like 120 though

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Eop pulled just about 120-130 and almost lost to 90 Mm, second highest would be either Mm or E with thier 110-120 pulls

this

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

its not too hard when you have 50 invites

points at cp :happy:

How did 120 EoP nearly lose to 90 MM. We cleared MM at hills (who had closer to 100), then 90 FOE rushed, who were also cleared, then you both regrouped and tried to team on us (which would make it closer to 180 FM vs 120 EoP. However at that stage we just walked into cw :Slim:

ot; I think we had the highest f2p pull ever, and FOE pulled like 116 to p2p a month or two ago, which i think would have been the highest?

eop wouldint have pulled 125 ish if e hadint of basically closed into them e pulled around 120 and mm bagged epidemic for having "singups" for saturday trips LOL

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

CP peaked at 122 theres a picture somewhere of it but i can't find it atm. But a lot of cx joined cp so that's the reason why we pulled that high and thats the reason why we only had a 80man memberlist because all cx didn't got accepted yet, because they needed to attend 1 event. We will probably never pull that high again ( i hope we don't because i like a 70-90pull a lot more because we can get some real fights then)

I think epidemic pulled 120-130 once.

Foe around 115

Eop around 120

MM around 120

That are the biggest pulls i know about :)

Of that 115 how many were atually on the memberlist lol

70, and as the majority of the rest applied as they were gaining their events to be accepted into CP.

We wouldn't want to be massers now and accept people who hadn't attened an event now would we.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

focusing more on wars here, rather than clans dying into other clans, invites, intros, mains that allow clans to pull huge numbers inconsistantly.

didnt mm pull like 115 to the f2p fullout with foe in wildy.

tlp and foe both have pulled 110+ for p2p action, which i think is a big deal. i know MM's pulled 100+ p2p aswell.

p2p pulls are a much bigger achievement because you cant just have clans die into you and still pull huge in p2p like you can in f2p.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Of that 115 how many were atually on the memberlist lol

70, and as the majority of the rest applied as they were gaining their events to be accepted into CP.

We wouldn't want to be massers now and accept people who hadn't attened an event now would we.

actually, yes.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

100206160917s.png

Eop pulled 122 when E closed

101120161104c.png

cp pulled 122 if you dont count the 1 white dot.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

IM TELLING YOU

HIGHEST PULL WAS FOE WHEN THEY PULLED 133 TO A P2P PK TRIP LIKE 4 MONTHS BACK.

YOUR SO STUPID SUWOOP

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

CP peaked at 122 theres a picture somewhere of it but i can't find it atm. But a lot of cx joined cp so that's the reason why we pulled that high and thats the reason why we only had a 80man memberlist because all cx didn't got accepted yet, because they needed to attend 1 event. We will probably never pull that high again ( i hope we don't because i like a 70-90pull a lot more because we can get some real fights then)

Foe around 115

Eop around 120

MM around 120

Cp had 70 on ml + like 30-35 cx apps. Correct me if i'm wrong but that does 100-105? Oh and i doubt that cp pulled his full ml.

Foe around 115

Eop around 120

MM around 120

Cp had 70 on ml + like 30-35 cx apps. Correct me if i'm wrong but that does 100-105? Oh and i doubt that cp pulled his full ml.

We pulled 65ish of our memberlist, our members are very dedicated. We had 50ish applicants. You can see we have a 99memblist now and still 23 applicants so thats like 122, ok not all of them came but we still got retired members so thats how we peaked at 122. I could be wrong because we had some scouts on us so it would probably be like 110-122 :)

Epidemic (120ish), Mayhem Makers(120ish) and Final Ownage Elite (120ish).

I wouldn't consider Eruption of Pures nor Corrupt Pures pull as actually the clan pulling 120ish. However, if CP pulls anything close to what they did last week I'd count it in my book. Not much for one week sht.

Lets be honest, who gives 2 cent about pulls. Its all about having intense fights with what so ever you pull less is more at times.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png