Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How Do You Stay Focused On Your Goals?

penguinz0

How, or what methods do you use to keep on task? I have always wanted a skill cape, and my closest is fletching(87) and i know its fast and easy as far as capes go. But whenever i get into my mood for fletching i can only do about 2k yew longs before im ready to quit. I know it takes work, and i understand that, but god it can be boring. I dont know mabye i should just try watching tv and doing it at the same time...

what do you do to stay on task?

PM if you need assistance.

I don't I work on everything so I don't get bored, and eventually get it.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I train most of my skills in intervals of 10 but the few i trained to 99 or a certain goal level was just pure determination. I often took breaks from my skilling to PK or do a clan event which didnt sidetrack me completely but was just enough of a break to satisfy me.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

Anyone whoes like TODAY IM GOING TO GET 99 WOODCUTTING.

That will kill you in 2 hours, WHAT IS THIS ONLY 100k exp or whatever rate it is now I QUIT

I got 99 range by just going level by level, then once i got 97 was like 1 more lvl then im 1 off 99, get it, **** 1 LEVEL OFF 99 GOOOOOOOOo

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

just set reasonable goals. they go by faster if you focus on other things too like having a break pking, talking to people on vent/ts or watching tv/listening to music. back in the day i'd go for 100 pc points that day i was online then log out or do something else, if i just went for pc points the whole day i'd give up

grogsfinalnotext.png