Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans that Have Re-Opened.

Dr Cake Town

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clans need more than hype to suceed, at the end of the day although everyone will support TH, how many people will end up leaving their clans to join?

The reality is TH are going to have to start over and will end up having a completly new member base, and is that really the same old TH? or just any other new clan with the same name

Conclusion; don't bother opening closed clans if its been more then a few months

#irclan - where banter happens

PA and TH are re-opening but I also heard Malice re-opening aswell

A lot clans will lose their members because of these clans.

I hope TGG comes back aswell. Would be a good challange to fight my first clan :D

Yes Zell GO RE-OPEN UR CLAN!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Too many clans opening will cause massive disappointment and is going to ruin their legacy. Many old clans like TH, E, Devestation, all their members have found new homes. I don't believe all of them will pick up and go.

Best of luck though.

this. but dp is reopening look in #dpures

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Too many clans opening will cause massive disappointment and is going to ruin their legacy. Many old clans like TH, E, Devestation, all their members have found new homes. I don't believe all of them will pick up and go.

Best of luck though.

Not really, it will be like the glory days.

except with 10 year olds

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

The leaders will expect to have everything they had before, and rely on hype which won't last long.

If they actually put the work in like CH did, Z did, like errm other clans that have started from scratch did, it should be good

#irclan - where banter happens

PA and TH are re-opening but I also heard Malice re-opening aswell

A lot clans will lose their members because of these clans.

I hope TGG comes back aswell. Would be a good challange to fight my first clan :D

Yes Zell GO RE-OPEN UR CLAN!

yo if tgg reopens so many people will rejoin. zell is too loveable for us past tgg to not rejoin am i right?

:\

We're looking at the negative that the clan might fail and ruin their legacy. HOWEVER let's not forgot this is a game and game rep to some IS NOTHING. Some people don't play for ranks just for the fun. You don't want to argue everyday about your clan in someone topic.

Tbh re-opening a clan isn't a problem if it's done well JUST HAVE FUN.

It's all about leadership.

If a clan reopens with the same leaders/ principals and dedication it's reputation will not diminish, as long as the leaders maintain a fairly strong discipline.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy