Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Project DOU

Jay

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we talking another year?

Nope, it's coming along quite nicely.

are we talking another year?

probably, actually i doubt this will even happen.

Keep doubting bro, idgaf ;)

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• 2 weeks later...
Just use the same Scoring system that they use on www.Gamebattles.com , Its almost the same website that you guys are making.

But we're Pure Warfare, where legends are born.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

The scoring system on Game Battles is flawed. It's relatively easy to get a new team in the top 10 if you mess up your old team as you can just give your new team free wins from your old one. A handfull of top page teams on gamebattles do this and most are un-noticed.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

The scoring system on Game Battles is flawed. It's relatively easy to get a new team in the top 10 if you mess up your old team as you can just give your new team free wins from your old one. A handfull of top page teams on gamebattles do this and most are un-noticed.

Well you have to submit an entire clan roster plus moderation will make sure that doesnt happen. Giving free wins results in bans.

6QFSJ.png

If it gots by full outs only like you stated then I don't know how successful it will be seeing how most pure clans are to scared to full out anymore thinking that a loss will slump them. Pk trips would be a lot better, but no clan wants to admit a defeat so it would be hard to declare a winner.

Good luck though.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

It will be interesting once its complete.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

but game battles is done on a much larger scale then DOU would be, i'm sure Karl/anthoni/Jay would monitor it, and most wars don't go un noticed.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

i wouldn't make the points system too complicated, more simple and direct. but nice system, overall points represent the ranking of a clan, right?

oh, and i always thought of a full out as a way to boost clan activity rather than slump it...whether you win or lose you're usually more active than before

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods