Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Project DOU

Jay

Perhaps with DOU's growth, there can be different rankings made for F2P Fullouts, P2P Fullouts, preps, miniwars, etc.

Yeah, That was my first thought when I read this.

Its nice having the rules clearly stated in front of everyone.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually worth being on the staff to see the development and hard work put into this by the Ranks of Pure Warfare.

This can and will work as long as clan leaders don't act like idiots.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

This looks great. Might actually restore that small aspect of pure clanning that I once enjoyed...

Might.

Going on the hopes that all clans will be team players and sign up for it. I mean, what possibly could be your reasoning for not registering. Fear of defeat?

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

This looks great. Might actually restore that small aspect of pure clanning that I once enjoyed...

Might.

Going on the hopes that all clans will be team players and sign up for it. I mean, what possibly could be your reasoning for not registering. Fear of defeat?

Yes.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I helped.

Call me Karls wallet.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Looks cool, if people actually use it, I think it could be a very useful and interesting tool in the pure clan world. But they key is getting people from the clans to actually input enough data to make it a worthwhile database.

MM won't participate, others will probably follow them, list will be inaccurate

:|

MM is registered.

So if MM don't take part in any DOU wars you'll just leave them on there in last place?

MM has expressed interest to give DOU a shot. If they chose not to, they will sit at the bottom rank. If they are truly the #1 clan, they will prove it.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend