Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Alliances and Crashwars

Dave

No relevance to the topic. I'll pose a questions since Zenith don't seem able to understand a crashwar. If CT were to go out on Wednesday at 4PM EST for a f2p trip, would Z mass up and hit them?

Thats not crashing, thats hunting a clan. And yeah we'd do that.

Stupid. Just stupid.

Bold is all you had to say

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No relevance to the topic. I'll pose a questions since Zenith don't seem able to understand a crashwar. If CT were to go out on Wednesday at 4PM EST for a f2p trip, would Z mass up and hit them?

Thats not crashing, thats hunting a clan. And yeah we'd do that.

Stupid. Just stupid.

Bold is all you had to say

i dont think they would

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Well MM only team with HF so how do you factor in mains teaming with pures?

Also, GJ owning HF's **** today at rev dungeon. Tell Matty B i say mad respekt y0

Well albeit HF according to the pure community are mains, according to us they are pures with mains mixed in. None the less, having the involvement of HF could prove to be an interesting twist to the possible Crash War 1 for pures <3

HF with their full d'hide and granite shields can tank way longer than us and pretty much beat us outopted. They wouldn't need MM's help but it's something MM's gotta do to stay safe in ze wild. I got some niggas in Rot though so I just tell them where HF is when they're hanging on MM's nuts. Or your spys get em first. Lol.

wait when have cp and fi been officialy teaming? i just understood we were focusing on red capes at the same time in the same location.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I have always promoted crashing. If you don't wanna crashed, don't come in the wilderness. We (Foe) are strong enough as a clan, to crash and destroy any clans in our way.

On a side note, MM has F2P on us, but we have P2P on them. Chances of them having a midweek trip in p2p, is much greater than them having one in f2p, thus giving us the advantage and probably winning the crash war.

FoEop.

I completely understand why Zenith are mad, I really do. Zenith is a clan built upon picking on clans smaller than them, they bully the new guys. They did it to Chaotic and got a lot of hype from it. Then, for no reason, they started picking on us when they had 20+ pulls on us. We gave them figts outnumbered by 20 and just built up our clan on fun events and our community. Zenith changed their CC name to "fkupctrl" one weekend and decided to devote their trip to closing Control, we beat them twice and they were demoralized. They did the same the next week, we beat them. And the next week, we beat them. I guess their leadership picked on a clan they can't handle.

And with the failure of their attack on Control, they have now started to pick on the other new guys Tribulation. Trying to start some hateful rivalry for no reason. I only hope that Tribulation come out on top and the demoralisation hurts them more than Tribulation does.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

At the end of the day it's all fun and games (;

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I completely understand why Zenith are mad, I really do. Zenith is a clan built upon picking on clans smaller than them, they bully the new guys. They did it to Chaotic and got a lot of hype from it. Then, for no reason, they started picking on us when they had 20+ pulls on us. We gave them figts outnumbered by 20 and just built up our clan on fun events and our community. Zenith changed their CC name to "fkupctrl" one weekend and decided to devote their trip to closing Control, we beat them twice and they were demoralized. They did the same the next week, we beat them. And the next week, we beat them. I guess their leadership picked on a clan they can't handle.

And with the failure of their attack on Control, they have now started to pick on the other new guys Tribulation. Trying to start some hateful rivalry for no reason. I only hope that Tribulation come out on top and the demoralisation hurts them more than Tribulation does.

They've been trying to do it to DB, its really sad.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

They've been trying to do it to DB, its really sad.

inb4DB fights/clears Z in F2P Wild.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

lol it'll happen one day Taka.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

EoP crash us 24/7. Gotta return the favor.

You haven't returned anything.

:whistling:

u aint getting a rank !!! STOP POSTIng MY NIGGAA

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

CT never leaves their timezone <3

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

I'll admit, you guys have had a good couple weeks. But come on p0ke, we all know whats going to happen to you. Your clans going to hit a slump, than your going to make up some excuse, you have college to catch up, and eventually close again. We fought you out opted by 20 also, were not afraid of you p0ke, and we never will be. Hit us every weekend, just wait p0ke, once control hits that slump, you ain't gonna get out.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

they wouldnt pull more then ct so no lol

4we4w.png

I'll admit, you guys have had a good couple weeks. But come on p0ke, we all know whats going to happen to you. Your clans going to hit a slump, than your going to make up some excuse, you have college to catch up, and eventually close again. We fought you out opted by 20 also, were not afraid of you p0ke, and we never will be. Hit us every weekend, just wait p0ke, once control hits that slump, you ain't gonna get out.

ok so sense z is stuggling to get out of their slump you got to doubt p0ke on him getting ctrl out of theres? and anyways why would ct hit a slump anytime soon when your there punchingbag whos giving them free wins?

4we4w.png

no p0ke read there members boards about logans post they gots likes like db/co/eo/negative to smash on with there +30

4we4w.png

You're just lucky that I'm not big headed enough to take your word as Zeniths leadership. If I wanted to, I could hit you guys now every time you leave the wilderness. With 10 more, 20 more even 30 more people. The loot would be nice but I'm not going to bully a clan who can't compete with us. Maybe you guys like to do that, but look at where that got you.

As for the slump, you know very well that we didn't even take you guys seriously. If I wanted to have a rivalry with Zenith, you would have seen a whole lot more of the oldschool Calamity unit come back. You guys have been open for a year but Control is much more stable than Zenith. You guys aren't going to catch up again, so go back to fighting small clans like you were when I was around before.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Topic is pointless, someone just close it

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"