Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TALK **** GET H!T | Control Saturday Adventure

P0ke N Die

for that fight with eop u had the clan called ''sko'' teamed with you beacuse when you right click on turkarize i then serched sko's memberlist and this is what i found

Vid pic:

625510502.png

Sko's Memberlist [CLAN]

595532032.png

pretty sure its the same guy sko you should really update ur ml mr.turk has leveld up

28cg0wi.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol dude SKO is a battlescape clan...

Turkarize has an account in Control but I forgot what his other pure is called. He applied for Control the day we opened, he's old school.

bro sko went runescape and turk is on there ml so dont be heated

28cg0wi.png

Good job on the trip, even though the clan we were trying to get a legit run in with gave you LOCs even though we didn't want to fight you because it wouldn't be a good fight.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Good job on the trip, even though the clan we were trying to get a legit run in with gave you LOCs even though we didn't want to fight you because it wouldn't be a good fight.

Talk **** Get Hit ! <-- Its In topic (;

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I'm not sure what happened at our fight so I can't provide you with anything really because I left after our second fight vs MM cuz my mic broke.

Good job on your trip, glad you guys are stepping up.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

sean u know your my boy but how is it a legit pkri when 1 your leader says we got 24 and u got 31 in ts when we had like 21 and for 2 why woudl we give yall a legit run in sense last weekend u guys used " LOW PURE CLANS' to get a purewarfare topic =\

4we4w.png

I'm not sure what happened at our fight so I can't provide you with anything really because I left after our second fight vs MM cuz my mic broke.

Good job on your trip, glad you guys are stepping up.

stop sticking it up ur *** then :P and yeh ty yous too :P

You guys did awesome out there today CT. Fight N of Maze was pretty fun. I had no plans to leave a fight to I stayed to death. Tanked 1 1/2 inventory of food before dieing to Zulu's level 40 in mith w/ 10 prayer. & no food. Fml lol

Sorry about the crash on CP but we found them earlier and as we hit into them they ran west and logged. or if they couldn't log they ran south to edge. I couldn't believe it. Shout out to I think maybe 2 CP that ran to Single and fought to their death even though they where going to get tagged on.

I can't remember names. But, seriously respect.

I just can't understand what it is that makes someone say **** my pride I want to keep my 20k Scimmy Pixel.

And again, CT, proud of you guys. You really are stepping it up every week.

Untitled5t65345.png

Lol dude SKO is a battlescape clan...

Turkarize has an account in Control but I forgot what his other pure is called. He applied for Control the day we opened, he's old school.

bro sko went runescape and turk is on there ml so dont be heated

he left sko.have to take him off soon.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

The first fight was the one we had been waiting for. Zenith were waiting for us in a 3x3 spread at the dead tree and we walked up to fight them. We rushed in and pushed them right off of their hill and after about 20 seconds they started to run west and log out

WHAT THE **** WE WERE WAITING FOR NEGATIVE.we logged out coz we had 25 at that point and u had 60 great win guys u own!!