Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Weird/Worst Clan Names?

Josh--

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Ownage Elite - the three most common ominious and "ownage" sounding words a 12 year old "gamer" would think of. Good initials though.

Anything With the world Pures, especially when the two main ones (tlp and eop) are the clans with by far the most 30 defence and turmoil. Bad name and bad irony.

My fav name is probably Fatality

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Final Ownage Elite - the three most common ominious and "ownage" sounding words a 12 year old "gamer" would think of. Good initials though.

Anything With the world Pures, especially when the two main ones (tlp and eop) are the clans with by far the most 30 defence and turmoil. Bad name and bad irony.

I think you'll find Eop is worse than Tlp, just because the majority of Eop is unquested intentional defence rather than Tlp who atleast have standards, still bad word play either way you want to look at it.

I think you'll find Eop is worse than Tlp, just because the majority of Eop is unquested intentional defence rather than Tlp who atleast have standards, still bad word play either way you want to look at it.

Main = Main

My favourite clan name is probs Fatality too

9ftifd.png

Supreme Ownage was a great clan but the name was just pointless, ownage was like l33t speak back then :S. Fatality is a critical hit, corrupt pures i dont understand, unless the name implies that people in the clan were pures but went corrupt(mains). Best names imo are PD, DS, APS. reason being is the clans were called by what made them a clan so to speak, whereas nowadays they're just randomly thought up of