Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Striketeam F2P Full-Out

P0ke N Die

im8194.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

First of all I'd like to apologize for the mass amount of topics we've been making. We have a full-out and a few trips every day so from now on, I'll just post a topic on Thursday containing all of our events mon-thurs.

Anyway, while some ****** clans were kissing each other at the Gayboys Grotto, we were struttin in tha wildy. EPK approached us and asked us for a quick full-out war with a 10 defence cap and we accepted. We had a little number advantage and a level advantage but they still fought back.

Videos:

2zr1gqr.png

Control vs Striketeam

Control defended at our favourite spot, the west members gate. Striketeam rushed in ready for battle but we sent them back almost immediately. Our spamming intimidated them and we managed to drop a few piles almost instantly. The war was over in a minute or so.

CT Starting - 33

EPK Starting - 30

CT Ending - 31

EPK Ending - 0

st1.png

st2.png

st3.png

st4.png

110223211133.png

110223211459.png

110223212344.png

2zr1gqr.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Was fun, respect to EPK for the war :)

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Yea CT is med reqs we have low reqs. We are not **** at our levels, cause there's no low clans who would fight us, we have to ask higher clans as Z or CTRL. Btw EPK is not clan it's community. Same I call PW to CTRL. No offence, but we did our best what we can.

joudt.png

chillin.png

c[_]

The amount of topics you make offends me.

Aww sorry about killing u guys on sunday we just needed some lootations :(

Yeah you do need to build you're bank up.

You didn't kill me. I tank.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Yea CT is med reqs we have low reqs. We are not **** at our levels, cause there's no low clans who would fight us, we have to ask higher clans as Z or CTRL. Btw EPK is not clan it's community. Same I call PW to CTRL. No offence, but we did our best what we can.

major respect

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png