Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Not even HF can save you MM

Milky

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be epic to have a massive fight, consisting of EOP+TLP+FOE vs MM+FI+CP. Might be a lag fest but im sure everyone would have fun.

Eop's next ally leaked. Maybe you can bring them back, their leadership ain't working.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Would be epic to have a massive fight, consisting of EOP+TLP+FOE vs MM+FI+CP. Might be a lag fest but im sure everyone would have fun.

Eop's next ally leaked. Maybe you can bring them back, their leadership ain't working.

how enraged 1-10? my prediction is 10!

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Sorry but I have absolutely no idea what your trying to say.

thekingu.png

mm still #1 till u beat them in a true fullout that isn't crashed ^^. addy off if you guys are men, but i understand some pure clans want to hide behind their defence levels. mm has nothing to prove, mm are #1 and thats why every clan jizzes their pants when they even come remotely close to mm's level

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

mm still #1 till u beat them in a true fullout that isn't crashed ^^. addy off if you guys are men, but i understand some pure clans want to hide behind their defence levels. mm has nothing to prove, mm are #1 and thats why every clan jizzes their pants when they even come remotely close to mm's level

[/quote

Sorry to burst your bubble but we're ABOVE mm's level :) and mm jizzes their pants when they come even remotely close to us in the wilderness, good luck pinkies get 30 def when you can before its too late IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png