Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most impressive Pure clan History

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR because they stayed open for a good bit despite never breaking the top 5. That's determination.

Or incompetence depending on how you want to look at it.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

no offence but e doesnt rly have a history lol

E has more of a history then IR lol.

I have to choose MM

Wrong. IR was open longer than E therefore have more and a longer history than E. But thats not what the question is.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

I have to choose MM

Wrong. IR was open longer than E therefore have more and a longer history than E. But thats not what the question is.

To bad it's not about who has the longest history, it's about who has the most interesting history. Which isn't IR lol.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I have to choose MM

To bad it's not about who has the longest history, it's about who has the most interesting history. Which isn't IR lol.

I know, you said E has MORE history, and I said thats wrong because IR actually has more history since they were around for longer.

qK9nr.png

MM

foe's is pretty good too (p2p-wise and vid wise) if you take out the footnote about how in 2011 they began to accept 30 def

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

df; we closed 5 times

gtfo

Thats not impressive thats just complete embarrassing seeing as how you guys closed 5 times in like what 1-2 years lol?

I guess in Iraq you don't learn exaggeration. Yay for all the terrorists in the world!

MM is the GOAT of all pure clans in my eyes.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

df; we closed 5 times

gtfo

Thats not impressive thats just complete embarrassing seeing as how you guys closed 5 times in like what 1-2 years lol?

I guess in Iraq you don't learn exaggeration. Yay for all the terrorists in the world!

Not sure if srs...

qK9nr.png

I have to choose MM

It says the most impressive history, not most interesting history idiots. if you are gonna correct someone at least do it right. :down:

maulerpixil1-1.gif

No bias, but Fatality.

We have a vast amount of accurate information dating back to the opening of SO and to the merger of Fatality. I read it two years ago on a car ride back from vacation. The car ride was five hours, and the history occupied me for over three of those.

If you're looking for a good read, I suggest you check it out. It's updated every few months. Due to the positive response over MM's, I plan on reading that soon :).

-----

I'm not sure if people are realizing that you're talking about written history over accomplished history. You might want to clarify it.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png