Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Competition Fueled By Hatred?

Skillzy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do pures complain about all of the hacking/ddosing/phishing being so bad and destroying the community

have you ever looked at the main clan community lmao

we are ******* nothing compared to the **** they do to win.. so hatred is a good thing. someone talking **** to your clan makes your clan members want to shut them up, so they will do everything they can to do so. that creates competition, and makes it worth while.

no point fighting people then sucking their cocks and holding their hands after because you are friends.. this is a game, a competition, you play to win not "oh well, we lost, but it's only a game we don't care!"

too many people are soft cocks in the pure world and would rather make a friend then an enemy

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Pointing out the amount of hypocrisy in this thread would make my post even longer than yours. I don't know if you're oblivious to what your staff do or if this is a giant troll. This is like Gary Glitter writing an article about how bad molesting children is.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Its the people who are not mature who ruined pure clans more, its like that xtra ass hole that instigates the fight,

These immature people instigate and lead others into more conflict then anything.

Just the way i see it, Those who are chosen ranks of clans, ruined their own community.

(Not all ranks did, just the few ones that should have never been ranked)

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

clans should just step it up, if you cant take the heat in the battlefeild then close, Competition is good, it's what keep's clanning alive. Hacking and all that is bad, but it takes one clan to start it before the other clan reacts to there decisions, instead of ignoring it.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

my hatred is fueled by addy daddy's, tele noobs and clans that think they are pure clans. Death to those clans :thumbsup: Certain clans need to die so it makes the PURE community better. MM has to keep **** in check because no one wants to see a **** clan be #1 with unpure/nh values. There needs to be more legit pure clans because some clans will try anything to be #1. MM is the only real pure clan in the high level division.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Thanks everyone for making mostly mature comments and keeping it flame free.

Btw, I didn't use Pure Clan A or Pure Clan B as secret names for a different clan. The scenerios were completely made up and have in no way, shape, or form to do with any current or past clan.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

yeah Tommy u guys did witch turned Zenith into 100% trash... the community was 10x better with them around and now its just gay and w/o josh zenith is gonna close..

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Sometimes I wonder if kids come on the internet to feel stronger about themself or something.

Sometimes I wonder if kids come on the internet to try and make the world a better place.

Not sure this makes sense.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well the hypothetical situation you posed is very similar to when "clan A" (you referring to EoP) was blamed for hacking "clan B" (Fatality's) forums. "Clan B" then proceeded to stop "clan A" getting any fight's, until "clan A" overtook "clan B" and hammered them into the ground.

"Clan B" then got the assistance of "clan C" (could refer to either DP or CP) to help them, however this didn't work out well (refer to Milky's sig).

Anyway, clan B maintained an "honorable" image by crying about every little thing clan A did, which may have somewhat tarnished the image of clan A. However, clan A went about its business, regardless of whether its methods were perceived as unfair or cruel, and came out on top.

Tl;dr - If one clan wants it more, they'll generally win. For a clan and its members to want it more, there should be a personal agenda for each member to show up to every trip and beatdown their opponent. So, you play for fun, i'll play to win, and we'll see who has the most fun.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Well the hypothetical situation you posed is very similar to when "clan A" (you referring to EoP) was blamed for hacking "clan B" (Fatality's) forums. "Clan B" then proceeded to stop "clan A" getting any fight's, until "clan A" overtook "clan B" and hammered them into the ground.

"Clan B" then got the assistance of "clan C" (could refer to either DP or CP) to help them, however this didn't work out well (refer to Milky's sig).

Anyway, clan B maintained an "honorable" image by crying about every little thing clan A did, which may have somewhat tarnished the image of clan A. However, clan A went about its business, regardless of whether its methods were perceived as unfair or cruel, and came out on top.

Tl;dr - If one clan wants it more, they'll generally win. For a clan and its members to want it more, there should be a personal agenda for each member to show up to every trip and beatdown their opponent. So, you play for fun, i'll play to win, and we'll see who has the most fun.

Btw, I didn't use Pure Clan A or Pure Clan B as secret names for a different clan. The scenerios were completely made up and have in no way, shape, or form to do with any current or past clan.

:thumbsup:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Not all competition is fueled by hatred, but most ongoing rivalries are. I'll use my own clan as an example. We have healthy competition with CPR, WAR etc. that hardly ever ends in flame wars. However, we have hatred-powered rivalries with CT, CP and TR. The only way these rivalries end or die down is if a clan slumps badly or if it closes, otherwise, it just keeps going.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

my hatred is fueled by addy daddy's, tele noobs and clans that think they are pure clans. Death to those clans :thumbsup: Certain clans need to die so it makes the PURE community better. MM has to keep **** in check because no one wants to see a **** clan be #1 with unpure/nh values. There needs to be more legit pure clans because some clans will try anything to be #1. MM is the only real pure clan in the high level division.

good point

Gary_Coleman.jpg