Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Starting Rune Pure Clan Backup

good luck

what is your irc?

Under o a th (might know him from carnage then went maxed zerk) one of our old leader ran the old IRC, ive been using swiftirc for years now and its still like solving the da vinci code to me, im not gonna bother messing with it until someone from the clan wants to handle it like last time haha

Gary_Coleman.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't advertise leadership like this, the best way is to start out with a small group of TRUSTED friends and work up from there, you want the right kind of people for the job, not rank hungry kids who won't put any effort into the project.

other than that goodluck with this, the mid clan scene needs more action, although i think you are limiting your prospects by not allowing tanks, good to see someone looking to start something new however.

Yea I know this isnt very conventional, but all the older people from Black plague that im still friends with that want to join have more or less no leadership qualities...AT ALL haha. Last time i was Fortunate enough to meet Under O a Th and L Zerk Str L both maxed pures turned zerks from carnage that really helped out alot. And as far as not allowing tanks I Like the idea of it being 50 Defence and below, that way 33def turmy kids and even high level initys can join aswell. But dont get it twisted its a rune pure clan that allows pures, not vise versa. And if Tanks were allowed to join then theres no way i would be able to get any minis with higher level pure clans and teams, even with pure gear only on haha.

Gary_Coleman.jpg

PM me on irc ill be happy to help, my irc nick is Plode or PM my friend [E]Bawb he would love to help

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Good luck try zybez forums not many rune pures etc arond here :P

I tried using clan discussion thread there and my topic got locked, apperently it belongs in recruiting but Apps arent even open yet, im just trying to find some people who could potentially take hold of a leadership positions, not give the impression that were open

Gary_Coleman.jpg

If you want some advice from people experienced in leading clans with high defence, ask at #Zenith. They might even be able to contribute some members.

listen to this godlike creature

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I understand your trying to spread the word and there's nothing wrong with that - however do keep in mind we are a PURE community and obviously haters are going to hate regardless if I mod or not.

Please do your best to not feed the trolls.

On a side note: like many people stated - perhaps Zybez, or any other fansites you can find might have more players with zerk accounts willing.

Best of luck.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I understand your trying to spread the word and there's nothing wrong with that - however do keep in mind we are a PURE community and obviously haters are going to hate regardless if I mod or not.

Please do your best to not feed the trolls.

On a side note: like many people stated - perhaps Zybez, or any other fansites you can find might have more players with zerk accounts willing.

Best of luck.

Yea i know, people tend to get butthurt for no reason way to easily, but thanks.

ps, i like were your from btw, lmfao = ) (look at my IRC nick xD)

Gary_Coleman.jpg

do you even have an irc chan yet

1. The clan isnt opening for atleast 2 weeks

2. After years of being in pure clans im still IRC handicapped, and not everyone in the world wants to download SK, so im not gonna make it a req. Last time people in BP started up our chan themselves and used it but that was there choice. i dont think its a clan leaders right to tell people how they should play the game, so if they to make/join the IRC chan high five to them i guess.

3. Boats n hoes, im to sexy for shirt etcetc.

Gary_Coleman.jpg

dont bother, if you havent got a strong group of mates who you know it will fail as most clans who are created from the get go to be a clan have

dont bother, if you havent got a strong group of mates who you know it will fail as most clans who are created from the get go to be a clan have

I have a group of friends just none of them want to be leaders, there commited though

Gary_Coleman.jpg