Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List is gone

2chainz

Now that the list seems to be "gone.", do you think this will effect how clans treat eachother at all? Instead of fighting for that #1 spot or #5 spot on the list it might just be fighting eachother.

"X #1 med clan" on their topic

instead will it be like

"Awesome trip today etc"

Do you think (in the long run) it will effect clans in any way?

Just interesting thoughts going through my mind, I'm babbling today :D

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

always gonna be plenty of flame

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

No, clan weekend topics always causes more flames cause of idiots make so much crap up in every clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Honestly, the top clan list is bs if you ask me. Personally I'd rather see it that we'd have one big cup instead to determine who's what rank if needed. Clan A takes #1, and can not be challenged for let's say 4-6 months. During this time, they will, undisputedly, be the #1 and claim to be so for the time being. That's how I would roll the system.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

no cuz clans are stoopid and all have a goal in a game instead of irl

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I haven't seen any changes in behavior since I removed the topic, the only difference is it's one less topic to moderate. I'm sure if people want to know where other clans stand, they can form their own opinion based on the weekend aftermath topics.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Hopefully it cuts down some flaming, but we all know sneaky sneaky p0ke will make a topic which will hide the fact that really he is posting a weekends top clan list.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Honestly, the top clan list is bs if you ask me. Personally I'd rather see it that we'd have one big cup instead to determine who's what rank if needed. Clan A takes #1, and can not be challenged for let's say 4-6 months. During this time, they will, undisputedly, be the #1 and claim to be so for the time being. That's how I would roll the system.

wouldnt work, clans change too much

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg