Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Monthly Roll?

Josh--

Basically like the lottery lets say it's 200K to get a number and all the entry fees would go into one Jack pot.

So using the double sided dice on RS would choose the winning number which the person picked when entering and only one person could have the number =o

Lol

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Wth is wrong with you guys..Basically everyone who wants to participate in the lottery pays 200k for example to a trusted person in PW. Preferably an Admin. And then the entry's can pick a number or as they enter their number is decided and put in a randomiser. The winner takes the Jackpot of all of the money.

Could work well - could also have a lower and upper lottery - like 50k for lower 250k for upper - that way even the extremely poor can play along.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Would actually be pretty cool. Karl would pick certain people and not roll the dice though or roll it multiple times to get the number of the person he agreed splitting the money with.

Sounds good, I'd be the trusted holder tbh. Wouldn't be hard to organise either.

Get it started. I'll enter. & Should do like 1-20 and you can buy more then 1 ticket. Or maybe 1-100 and have sign ups for raffles be month in advance. & can buy as many raffles as you want.

Untitled5t65345.png

Sounds like a great idea tbh.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Sounds good, I'd be the trusted holder tbh. Wouldn't be hard to organise either.

SCAMMER

besides druzzy would just win every time

110331003335.png

Untitled5t65345.png