Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"The #1"

walli

So many topics flooding these boards week after week, do people actually give a **** anymore?

Before i put any effort into this topic, there will be a handful of quotes around foe irc and forums probably which may contradict this or say otherwise about #1 and so on... however i cba going around editting stuff, most of it is just marketting and to make us smile regardless like most clans probably as to any true member of a clan you are #1 and the best. So yea, if that was your plan for trolling this topic gl with it.

Onto the discussion,

Do you still honestly give a **** about #1? what even determines a #1? When i got back into pure clanning over two years ago when all we had was pcl and war after war all i cared about was #1 personally... this idea of #1 lol. Foe #1 p2p, Foe #1 f2p, Foe #1 pure clan, Foe #1 community... it just goes on and on :/

Now though i have new and different priorities.. a different perspective. The reasoning i dont kow really, perhaps it is because we have not been deemed #1 for a long time in ways we used to so you take a different view on something when you no longer have it. But i talked with dave the other week and talked really that Foe hadnt been #1 in a lot of things for years lol. A true #1 does not lose, ever or in extremely rare situations... even when foe has been at the top of our game we have still lost fights we shouldnt of, even now as one of the top p2p clans we lose mini wars to clans we shouldnt etc. So what makes that #1?

I personally dont think any clan has been an outright #1 in any server for years. Every top clan has had spells of doing well but even when at their best have still suffered defeat to somebody in some prep, mini, pk trip... Yet because then we argue "we still #1" or "no we are #1 now" u get a load of dipshits flaming each other over **** all and just generally crying on the internet lol.

Is there any point to a #1 or does it even exist in a general sense? maybe in more specific terms it can be applicable such as the #1 p2p full out warrers (possibly foe due to war record) #1 f2p full out warrers (mm with their unbeaten record in last however many f2p full outs) but then when you get into this #1 f2p or #1 p2p or #1 pure clan as a general statement there are so many factors that come into play which essentially could perhaps rule any pure clan with a shot of claiming it. Every one suffers a loss now and then on pk trips, everyone loses a mini now and then and so on. Yet this is what we all argue and flame over lol...

does it really matter?

Another point, does the quality or rating/ranking of a clan depend on their memberlist size of their quality man for man? I mean some small teams/clans are ******* epic with their 10-20 men but if i saw them in the wild id steamroll them with 80 foe lol...

All in all, does it ******* matter? We listen to what all the others clans or people say to bash us or w/e and then we flame and argue and fight on forums when all that really matters is doing it in the wild or in clan wars and just enjoying it :/

Why not just take each fight as they come and be happy and enjoy that fight and put everything into that one fight and come out winner or loser, but make the most of it. Worry about being the #1 in that fight there and then. Win or lose hopefully you enjoy the action, because we love loot and we love winning but i think what drives most clanners and warrers on the most is just the thrill and adreneline kick when in big wars and fights... it is why we will spend hours ******* about on trips playing mind games just for that one or two fights lol.

But to conclude and end this topic, if this does get a message accross that the idea of "#1" is pretty meaningless and people think meh **** it lets just enjoy it, a new topic will be the big thing to flame and argue about :P so yea... this topic is entirely pointless but i enjoyed my rant so thank you for replying/trolling/flaming in advance.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Sorry I just wanted first post.. I actually read your entire post.

I don't really care about being #1 at all. I just go out every weekend to have fun and any scumbag to get in my way and try to ruin my day gets smacked.

In my mind #1 is about in game consistency and clan community.

You say why not just move on when you lose without flaming.. lol, that'll never happen. No clan has fun when they lose and will always try to come up with excuses to make themselves feel better. Not gonna lie I've been mad ****** before over a few losses but over time I told myself it's only a game and there's no need to stress & this is exactly what I tell my members whenever we have our off-days.

As for the memberlist/quality of members, I believe it isn't about what you pull to trips that make you #1, instead what you can accomplish with those pulls & finding ways to expand your core and aim for perfection, making sure every member is a quality member and not just +1 on trips.. That's what I consider #1.

You're right though, in the end this is only a game and if you're having fun then that's all that matters.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

big wall of text

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

takes foe to start losing before you say this.

you were exactly what you said we shouldn't do, you pretty much just looked back when foe was actually good and everything you did, and wrote it here and to say to stop it lol

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Great text wall of china.

TL;DR vrs plz

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

I only read the first few paragraphs (Finish it later)

My input on what I just read is

1.) I haven't seen a good Troll in a long time. The few that exist are hibernating til next season.

2.) I personally do care about #1, you work so hard for it, it's good to be recognized for it. Sometimes it just takes so much strain and bull **** though that it's sometimes not worth it. Like you really wanted to be #1, and when you get there you look back like wow, was it really worth it? All the head aches?, all the drama? I think only few clans can find the true balance between having fun and being competitive.

Untitled5t65345.png

I care and so does everyone else.

Because if i didn't care i wouldn't invest as much time into my clan as i do, as do the other ranks and dedicated members of mine and probably other clans.

Especially those 5.30am wakeups on sat/sun/mon mornings, i don't do this **** for fun, srs game is ******* srs.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

#1 usually just means the best atm, on trips, and/or fullouts but you could be #1 in many aspects obvioisly.

humans are by nature competetive, it feels good to be #1, and the thought of being is motivating.

for some less than others ofc, most people that doesnt care at all wouldnt join a clan in the first place, or arnt very good members.

(not just being #1, but winning in general, improving, advancing)

what matters to me the most is that im enjoying my time, that i represent my clan with honour and respect towards others, and to always be there when a fellow clan member needs me.

the rivalry, the flaming, etc, doesnt really bug me at all, what saddens me is the lack of dignity & respect in clans nowadays. once upon a time, bringing mains, 1 iteming, teleing, etc, was shameful, now its just normal for some clans that will do anything to win or make the other clan 'mad'.

this sickens and saddens me even more.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

#1 usually just means the best atm, on trips, and/or fullouts but you could be #1 in many aspects obvioisly.

humans are by nature competetive, it feels good to be #1, and the thought of being is motivating.

for some less than others ofc, most people that doesnt care at all wouldnt join a clan in the first place, or arnt very good members.

(not just being #1, but winning in general, improving, advancing)

what matters to me the most is that im enjoying my time, that i represent my clan with honour and respect towards others, and to always be there when a fellow clan member needs me.

the rivalry, the flaming, etc, doesnt really bug me at all, what saddens me is the lack of dignity & respect in clans nowadays. once upon a time, bringing mains, 1 iteming, teleing, etc, was shameful, now its just normal for some clans that will do anything to win or make the other clan 'mad'.

this sickens and saddens me even more.

Zany #1 for saying that **** perfect. Absolutely agreed with everything you said. It made my **** hard.

Untitled5t65345.png

this is the point i am getting at rofl.

foe still competes and beats clans all the time. So that argument some of you are putting foward is pretty crap lol.

what i am saying is i dont see the point of arguing over a #1 rank. I could sit here for hours putting forth an argument of why foe are still #1 for many reasons. Then half of you would sit here arguing why we are not.

Of course everyone likes to be the best or think they are, but do you do it simply all for the fact of being #1 or do u do it because u enjoy doin what you do :/ Ofcourse you are always going to aim to win, who wouldnt rofl... its just tragic seeing all the fighting over this "#1" ****. Its full on pointless lol, the fact that clans are so adamant that they are #1 so all it takes is them to take 1 loss sum1 else says they are #1 and you genuinely get angry over runescape and flame everywhere on the forums.

sorry but it is fairly tragic, i mean look at the attempts already on this topic to flame a clan just over the idea that they believe they are not "#1" lol... (on that note pm [foe]walli irc, p2p matched opts ;0)

Zany, for your reply fairly nice sum up however i think you are still a little delutional as you described every clan including your own nobody is an innocent party is this ****** up community of pures lol

#TEAM-WALLI

this is the point i am getting at rofl.

foe still competes and beats clans all the time. So that argument some of you are putting foward is pretty crap lol.

what i am saying is i dont see the point of arguing over a #1 rank. I could sit here for hours putting forth an argument of why foe are still #1 for many reasons. Then half of you would sit here arguing why we are not.

Of course everyone likes to be the best or think they are, but do you do it simply all for the fact of being #1 or do u do it because u enjoy doin what you do :/ Ofcourse you are always going to aim to win, who wouldnt rofl... its just tragic seeing all the fighting over this "#1" ****. Its full on pointless lol, the fact that clans are so adamant that they are #1 so all it takes is them to take 1 loss sum1 else says they are #1 and you genuinely get angry over runescape and flame everywhere on the forums.

sorry but it is fairly tragic, i mean look at the attempts already on this topic to flame a clan just over the idea that they believe they are not "#1" lol... (on that note pm [foe]walli irc, p2p matched opts ;0)

Zany, for your reply fairly nice sum up however i think you are still a little delutional as you described every clan including your own nobody is an innocent party is this ****** up community of pures lol

yes the arguing about it is pointless. often its only a matter of opinion, so arguing is not just pointless, but stupid. often there are several winners, no winners, or a 3rd option, but people are still determined to point out 1 winner and 1 looser.

sometimes however, people lie to offend other people/clans, and people will naturally stand up for themselves and their clan, even though its still pointless in most cases for different reasons.

and im not delusional, i didnt exclude MM from my comments about pure clans in general. even though im well aware what clans does what, i decided to not be specific about that in my post.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

90% of the people on this board go on like they are being paid to play runescape, #1 in an online game lol

I agree lol. :thumbsup:

Also lol at the kids who said "tldr" cause it only takes like 3-4mins to read. <_<

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012