Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"The #1"

walli

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly people need to just drop #1 topics,

When people make topics just talk about what happened, who u fought, who u lost to?

are u that scared of what other people think? omg Mm lost to Eop in p2p mm sucks now? who honestly gives a **** if u lose to each other.

In life their is always some 1 better then u but their is always some 1 better then that person also.

in rs their will always be a better clan but then another clan will be better, most idiots just think its all about the wins. WHO CARES,

Honestly the only clan i can respect right now is EF, trile is showing his wins and loses in his topics,

So?

mm, tlp , foe , fi , eop can we just say we lost and just say we will try harder next week?

or lets be stubborn until we ruin this game.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

i think walli realized foe isn't #1 in any server lol, walli stopped caring after foe accepted 30 def.

now walli turned chav mode

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

oh my god you guys are freaking out because foe isn't #1. maybe it took walii for foe to slump to realise that #1 isn't the most important thing in the game. now i remember when FOE went out to kill mains and didn't kill pure clans because they didnt pull great a ton of people were getting heated because foe was in a slump and couldn't compete. they could compete, but it wouldn't be fun. and odviuosly he realised that being #1 and doing anything for a win isn't the best thing to do. clans are about community and having fun. i would like to be in a clan that has a good community and can have fun on weekends than one who sits there whining about ranks and doing anything to get a win.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

oh my god you guys are freaking out because foe isn't #1. maybe it took walii for foe to slump to realise that #1 isn't the most important thing in the game. now i remember when FOE went out to kill mains and didn't kill pure clans because they didnt pull great a ton of people were getting heated because foe was in a slump and couldn't compete. they could compete, but it wouldn't be fun. and odviuosly he realised that being #1 and doing anything for a win isn't the best thing to do. clans are about community and having fun. i would like to be in a clan that has a good community and can have fun on weekends than one who sits there whining about ranks and doing anything to get a win.

Ye, that's what foe said and look what happen to them. That's what FI said and look at them.

Coincidence? I think not!

I think more important than "#1" and having a good community is whether people have fun at the end of the day or not. This is what I strive for. I don't give a **** how others feel about me or my clan. Like other games, the point of playing Runescape is to spend your free time having fun and there are many ways you can do that. Although winning wars and having a good community are two really important aspects of being in a clan, having fun already achieves your goals as to why you play this dumb online game in the first place.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Ye, that's what foe said and look what happen to them. That's what FI said and look at them.

Coincidence? I think not!

well then i guess it takes a slump to realise what clanning is really about.

I only read the first few paragraphs (Finish it later)

My input on what I just read is

1.) I haven't seen a good Troll in a long time. The few that exist are hibernating til next season.

2.) I personally do care about #1, you work so hard for it, it's good to be recognized for it. Sometimes it just takes so much strain and bull **** though that it's sometimes not worth it. Like you really wanted to be #1, and when you get there you look back like wow, was it really worth it? All the head aches?, all the drama? I think only few clans can find the true balance between having fun and being competitive.

Druzzy has to be the most mature non-mod on these forums whether his clan wins or loses or topics are bs to him he just moves on too bad i cant do that

The pure community is nothing without competition. Look at the very name... pure warfare. There will always need to be a competition for #1, and clans will always care about who is said to be "#1". Doesn't matter whether there actually is one or not, since your opinion is always correct as long as you're not speshls.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

Trying to be #1 puts me off. It's boring no fun and has put me on the brink of leaving my clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

if they ever finish this DOU thing it should become easier to see #1 and hopefully there will be less fighting.

no there wouldn't be because PW don't take an active role in win topics, the amounts of propaganda make the whole system is invalid until karl decides to change the way topics are worked with.

Competing determines a #1, if nobody cared competing wouldn't be possible anymore and then everyone would quit because they would be bored in my opinion, we are human, we want to achieve the best we can, which is #1

You only had this enlightenment once your clan started to suck

naw I joke, I joke... seriously though I care if MM is #1 or not (btw we are #1 right now, just because EOP had a good weekend 2 weeks ago doesn't make them #1) if I truly cared only about the loot I wouldn't clan pk, I'd have a small team of like 3-8 people and single pk constantly. IMO it's more fun, and better pay off. However I like the competition of the clan scene and being #1 is a goal we all strive for.

if they ever finish this DOU thing it should become easier to see #1 and hopefully there will be less fighting.

no there wouldn't be because PW don't take an active role in win topics, the amounts of propaganda make the whole system is invalid until karl decides to change the way topics are worked with.

do you know what DOU is?

You only had this enlightenment once your clan started to suck

naw I joke, I joke... seriously though I care if MM is #1 or not (btw we are #1 right now, just because EOP had a good weekend 2 weeks ago doesn't make them #1) if I truly cared only about the loot I wouldn't clan pk, I'd have a small team of like 3-8 people and single pk constantly. IMO it's more fun, and better pay off. However I like the competition of the clan scene and being #1 is a goal we all strive for.

i agree but EOP is #1 because they beat you.