Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

what happened to this?

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1265

read that topic made by an mm member. its a topic of a fight mm had with foe. this mm members is being very respectable and posted this topic even if he lost, he said how fun it was and at the end of the day its all about the fun, he even shows a pic of foe clearing up the last of mm. what happened to this mutual respect for each other?

:\

It died with the introduction of addy, ddosing, and crashing.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

It died when BH was introduced and a lot of the old school members stop playing.

If you win then good for you but if you lose well there is always next time.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

The majority of the haters use the forum, while the casual / friendly players don't really use it as much anymore. At least not in the way you're trying to show.

Maybe theres an ounce more friendliness between clans in the leader's boards, maybe not. Respect died in 2008/9/10 and it's going to take a long time for it to slowly return

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

goodie goodie

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

i just think things have gotten out of hand and that alot of people still havnt realised it. this is why people post about this kind of stuff alot nowadays. please for the people that dont care for anything i have to say, go away and dont post anything that way people can actually read this and hope for a change, all you guys do (talking to the trolls atm) is just prove that there are still tons of idiots in the pure community. this is why the rest of the clan community think pures are just a pack of bratty 12 year olds. if you dont see this your blind and if you dont hear what im trying to say then your stubborn and ignorant.

when things like this happen it changes the community in some way, it influences our many members to do the same thing and realize that everything can still be fun without the hate and fear. the reason people think these kinds of rivalrys are fun is because its the only thing they've seen in a rivalry. its corrupting our members and teaching them to instill fear in their enemies instead of just having a respected rivalry.

I'm just going to say this once... DAMN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Each clan aftermath topic someone posts, mostly regarding Control, one person will give their respective opinion, and you'll just drill the **** outta them.

Just sayin.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Stop wasting your time with these topics. No one here cares. There's plenty of kindness/friendleness/other homosexual feelings of mutual respect between clans. They're generally the clans that stay below the radar though ;)

Who the **** cares, you pixelated ******

If PureWarfare had a 'Like' button....

P.S - That topic was created when all the younger, more idiotic kids weer on the almighty PureCommunity. Now they are all here!

pandanegative1.png

Stop wasting your time with these topics. No one here cares. There's plenty of kindness/friendleness/other homosexual feelings of mutual respect between clans. They're generally the clans that stay below the radar though ;)

Who the **** cares, you pixelated ******

If PureWarfare had a 'Like' button....

P.S - That topic was created when all the younger, more idiotic kids weer on the almighty PureCommunity. Now they are all here!

clan discussion is meant for opinions to be raised, i posted this topic for all the people that feel this way, you cant speak for the rest of pw nor can anyone speak for you. i dont care if nobody cares, as long as word is getting out im fine. your a fine example of whats happened, you think your the smartest guy around and bags on the guy you think is an idiot. everyone has their own opinion.

I'm just going to say this once... DAMN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Each clan aftermath topic someone posts, mostly regarding Control, one person will give their respective opinion, and you'll just drill the **** outta them.

Just sayin.

skillzy i will only say this once...I DO NOT REPRESENT CONTROL.

you cant blame me for all the flame my clan has dished out, but other clans have done the same to control. you dont know how many times ive tryed to sort out flaming within control and how many times ive tryed to teach others to be respectful. control cannot vouche for me so what are you calling me a hypocrite for?