Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CT #1 Med - For Mother Russia

-Charlie-

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually our combat requirement is 68 and we don't have many people under 70 combat :)

ik

anyways why didnt u post all the fights cp cleared u :whistling:

Because you didn't actually clear us. Not even one time. :)

2s1ry3n.jpg

110430173615.png

110430173340.png

110430173319.png

You guys got us today. Don't see how you gain opts from 45-50+ from the start moving in. You're a GMT clan, I'd expect them to go down as you move along but I guess not. And the first fight, you did not wait 45 mins, we rushed you 15 mins in our trip. You guys go out earlier then we do.

I'd say we went 1.5-3 today. After that last fight we made you hop out and we hopped a world to search for you.

Thanks for the fights.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

110430173615.png

110430173340.png

110430173319.png

You guys got us today. Don't see how you gain opts from 45-50+ from the start moving in. You're a GMT clan, I'd expect them to go down as you move along but I guess not. And the first fight, you did not wait 45 mins, we rushed you 15 mins in our trip. You guys go out earlier then we do.

I'd say we went 1.5-3 today. After that last fight we made you hop out and we hopped a world to search for you.

Thanks for the fights.

Well you're being respectful and admitting you lost most of your fights. But we hopped after the last fight because there was like ~10 of you sniping us from single. Not like we're gonna stay there and get sniped.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Don't be naive and think that we lost and hopped. You guys were sitting in single. We ran north three times in the hope that you would follow us and you didn't, so we logged out. You guys didn't beat us once I'm sorry, the pics you are showing is after we cleared you at corp and hugged single.

We called a regroup at northwest stairs and CP dipped when we had 40 people there.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

110430173615.png

110430173340.png

110430173319.png

Thanks for the fights.

Well you're being respectful and admitting you lost most of your fights. But we hopped after the last fight because there was like ~10 of you sniping us from single. Not like we're gonna stay there and get sniped.

We had about 20-25 there. We went up to the rocks and you guys went north and logged or something before we could hit you. I never said you guys lost.

And that fight you won at corp I have on video, yes we lost the initial fight, but you rerushed NW stairs (your choice to rush us, we were actually in multi and you guys were using single at the nw stairs fight). We're not gonna sit around and wait for you guys to regroup 40 people, that would take like 5 minutes. It was your choice to hit us there, not ours <3

110430174100.png

Thats our ending opts after walking down from northwest steps and killing a few of yours returning.

As I said, thanks for the fights. I don't mind winning or losing, I'd rather lose then not do anything all day. I like wars win or lose.

hilightsig.png

Dude we won the actual fight at the gate, watch your video and confirm that. The fact that you sat there in single and got returners after we dismissed doesn't mean that you won.

ripwy.jpg

110430173615.png

110430173340.png

110430173319.png

Thanks for the fights.

We had about 20-25 there. We went up to the rocks and you guys went north and logged or something before we could hit you. I never said you guys lost.

And that fight you won at corp I have on video, yes we lost the initial fight, but you rerushed NW stairs (your choice to rush us, we were actually in multi and you guys were using single at the nw stairs fight). We're not gonna sit around and wait for you guys to regroup 40 people, that would take like 5 minutes. It was your choice to hit us there, not ours <3

110430174100.png

Thats our ending opts after walking down from northwest steps and killing a few of yours returning.

As I said, thanks for the fights. I don't mind winning or losing, I'd rather lose then not do anything all day. I like wars win or lose.

Whats the point of that pic? That wasnt anywhere near the battlefield, and that was like after u waited 5 mins to regroup then walked down to edge :down:

Nvm I see what you said, but idk. Idk why you guys left that fight lol

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Dude we won the actual fight at the gate, watch your video and confirm that. The fact that you sat there in single and got returners after we dismissed doesn't mean that you won.

Dude I never claimed the win. I was just complimenting the quick returning on our part XD. (Basically, except in a more sophisticated way.)

For the third time, thanks for the fights. :)

hilightsig.png

Nice to see a few CP members being respectful. You respect us, we respect you. It's just a game and I understand being in a clan pretty much guarantees there will be a competitive aspect but some people get far too competitive and take the game far to seriously. If CT's winning, of course I'm happy. But if we lose, at least we put up a good fight and there's always next time. Good fights today CP, I'm sure there will be more to come.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Had some fun fights this weekend. Hope to see more of these next week. Thanks! :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

(01:54:11) * Drunkin R2h has left The Topic (Ran out of excuses)

Now that's not nice.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

:( Sorry Charlie, I'll stop now. I kind of feel bad for acting so hostile when you are all being so civil. I just have bad experiences with Drunk and his excuse thing.

ripwy.jpg