Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Saturday F2p Pk Trip Ft. O,TH,War,R | Run Lpc's

Trile

It's funny, because the when I remember it, clanning isn't about going to single for some 1v1's

Although we killed 3 EF there, thanks tho.

False numbers is false.

6 Negative? Ending 5? You're kidding. LOL.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Sigh not to be mean, but we asked negative for pkri's but never get accepted but we always found you guys hanging in singles. Since we were bored we decided to begin operation 1v1. And You did not kill anyone from us ^_^. When we went into single, you ran south immediately.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

@Negative if you want to cry about how **** your weekend was; please make your own topic and do it there.

@Outrage we had 19 at the end watch the vid we orb the whole time; the way we war I know it might of seemed like we outnumber'd you; we are just that amazing, no hard feelings I understand that even 19 of us seems like there is 2000202002 of us ... cause we are that ******* good.

@WAR Who are you?

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

thanks for all the people who left positive comments,

- thank you-

For the negative members, all you do is troll every topic we post.

i dont understand why you guys arn't banned or suspended from these boards all you seem to do is bring negativety with every post.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

thanks for all the people who left positive comments,

- thank you-

For the negative members, all you do is troll every topic we post.

i dont understand why you guys arn't banned or suspended from these boards all you seem to do is bring negativety with every post.

If Negative spent half the time they do flaming our PW topics on recruitment... they might actually be able to leave single zone in a few weekends.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Good trip EF, i believe i speak for many clans when i say thank you for getting trent to stop coming on that main.

it's a shame he's going handcannon on his new pure, i'm guessing he'll have addy on within a month :)