Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I'm becoming a vegetarian

Aidan

I watched it all. I admit I closed my eyes at some parts.

Still, meat is protein. Protein is Amino Acids. Amino Acids helps my muscle grow. My muscle growing gets me stronger. Getting stronger makes me better at Football

:D

I feel bad for the animals >.<

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Not going to watch the video but I've been a vegetarian for quite some time now and approve of your decision!

P.S - Make sure you're getting enough nutrients in your diet though. Lack of iron/b complex's can lead to anemia (dealt with this first hand) and osteoporosis if you're not getting enough calcium!!! If you don't think you can handle a balanced diet, then get some multi-vitamins from your local drugstore :x

pandanegative1.png

• 2 months later...

Proud of you dude, veg is the way to go. Can't say you're an animal lover if you eat them, right?

I've been veg for 3 years, and I just became vegan 3 months ago. It's going good. I'm sure you'll do fine, honestly it's not hard at all.

tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

yep

[19:31] <@badger> wtf am i looking at

[19:31] <@badger> why did you do this mace

Sorry for the double post, but I'm going to sort some things out in this topic, mmk?

Still, meat is protein. Protein is Amino Acids. Amino Acids helps my muscle grow. My muscle growing gets me stronger. Getting stronger makes me better at Football

True, meat is protein, but it isn't the only form of protein out there. Pretty much every natural nut and bean contains protein. Also, they may be a tad pricey but they do make soy meat substitutes, such as chick'n nuggets and tofu dogs. You may think this sounds worse compared to your hot dogs and chicken nuggs, but these meats are the most processed and the most gruesome.

Google "Mechanically separated chicken" and see what comes up, that's what goes into chicken nuggets. Chicken meat that is actually liquified and turned into a paste, bleached with ammonia, then given artificial coloring. Hot dogs are made with literally the leftovers.

Actually, to save yourself the keystrokes I'll just attach a picture of mechanically separated chicken.

Mechanically%20separated%20chicken.jpg

This is done to pretty much every other kind of processed meats as well.

Want some veal?

Veal is when they take a baby calf from their mother at birth, put them in a room with no windows and they don't feed them. (Apparently this makes it taste better) then they kill the calf right when their on the verge of starvation.

You're going to feel like **** if you don't balance your diet properly

And you're going to get cancer if you eat meat the rest of your life.

http://www.totalhealthbreakthroughs.com/20...an-consumption/

^Read it

It's much easier to have a balanced died when you avoid eating meat. There are many other ways you can get protein that don't involve, torture and murder.

tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

yep

[19:31] <@badger> wtf am i looking at

[19:31] <@badger> why did you do this mace