Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Needs More Stable Clans

Alright well although Konka doesn't even deserve a response, I guess I'll clear up any misunderstandings...

Back when I was leading Calamity in 2009-2010, there were many more med clans. And every one of them were capable of pulling 40-50+ constantly and providing great fights. What I'm getting at is the lack of med clans around today.

You have like 6 clans with 20 members who are 90-100 combat and label their clan as a "LPC" because they pull low. What the pure world is missing right now is clans like Carnage, Devastation and Intense Redemption.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brb reopening dfv11

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Calamity opened in 2007.

Calamity merged into Fearless late 2007.

Fearless then became Calamity mid-2008.

Proud Founder of Calamity (2007)

Proud Founder of Fearless (2008)

So you founded calamity...then merged with another clan that you founded? Am I reading it wrong or did you just not represent what happened clearly.

Arp-1.png

Alright well although Konka doesn't even deserve a response, I guess I'll clear up any misunderstandings...

Back when I was leading Calamity in 2009-2010, there were many more med clans. And every one of them were capable of pulling 40-50+ constantly and providing great fights. What I'm getting at is the lack of med clans around today.

You have like 6 clans with 20 members who are 90-100 combat and label their clan as a "LPC" because they pull low. What the pure world is missing right now is clans like Carnage, Devastation and Intense Redemption.

lets make people play rs again

great idea

If you would like to reopen Carnage, Devastation, and Intense Redemption, go for it.

Calamity was stable? Though you guys wanted that merge with CPR..we backed out and uh what happened?

Anyway, this topic ****** me off. Congratulations, you just lost what VERY little respect I had left for you.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

brb reopening dfv11

Mexicans don't do well in the world today, instead of posting on pure warfare go clean your smelly, immature self up.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I don't know how the situation is now, but I remember that a fair share of members of med/low level clans just bridged into the big league, such as MM/Fi/TLP/FOE/EoP at it's time. That was 3-4 years ago though.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

Its the same lilguy leaders basically opening and closing clans constantly to try and be famous.

Who opens clans/plays rs to be famous :mellow:

You'd be suprised, everybody who puts videos on youtube attempts to be famous?

2lchhx.png

Its the same lilguy leaders basically opening and closing clans constantly to try and be famous.

Who opens clans/plays rs to be famous :mellow:

You'd be suprised, everybody who puts videos on youtube attempts to be famous?

Ik plenty of people who put there videos up for entertainment and don't care about fame lol?

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

I dont know ... You obviously need to recruit like hell because you wont just open a clan and pull like MM the next day unless you mass recruit like alot of lvl 40s L

Most of the Med-level clans just close 'cus of slumps and BS between the leadership

No such thing a High-level, Mid-level, Low-level clans.

Seriously just grow a pair and stop saying you are the #1 of something, you could think of something any clan is #1 at.

Just because it's obvious your clan will never compete with the ones above you, you hope new clans who have less people then you will come so you can defeat them.

You can't say clans with level 100s are low or mid level pure clans, just because you can't compete with the clans above you doesn't start a new level of pure clan, it just means you have further to go to compete.

Only way you are a Mid-level or Low-level clans is if you only accept 50-65 combat or 65-80 combat, otherwise your just a regular pure clan

Holy **** you kids are dumb