Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just enjoy, don't flame

30 defence has been in pure clans since old wild... We called still called them pure clans then...why not now? because they got ownage prayers to go with it everyone wants to hate.

Um...No. 20 defense was considered pushing it back then. What's your idea of old wild lol.

Hiei the PK, Pure b K, Necteror.... yeah, Im guessing you're new.

Anyways im done already said what needed to been said.

/Facepalm

Name one clan that had requirement above 20 defence back in old wilderness? NONE. Get your fúcking facts straight, Jesus Christ.

But there still was 30 defence in pure clans back then am i wrong? No you get your fucking facts straight , Jesus christ...enough with the slurppy slurppy.

Now stfu and let HF have thier topic in peace... what neeeded to been said has been said.

You prove my point, thanks.

OT: Epic battle HF :D

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 defence has been in pure clans since old wild... We called still called them pure clans then...why not now? because they got ownage prayers to go with it everyone wants to hate.

Um...No. 20 defense was considered pushing it back then. What's your idea of old wild lol.

/Facepalm

Name one clan that had requirement above 20 defence back in old wilderness? NONE. Get your fúcking facts straight, Jesus Christ.

But there still was 30 defence in pure clans back then am i wrong? No you get your fucking facts straight , Jesus christ...enough with the slurppy slurppy.

Now stfu and let HF have thier topic in peace... what neeeded to been said has been said.

I don't know how i proved a point i still yet to see.

30 defence reqs back in the day or not...there was still 30 defence in pure clans. So i don't get your arguement.

K no need to catch feelings, I'm just telling you from the majority of the pure community stand point that have to go out every weekend and can't even fight a certain clan without getting crashed by HF.

1. Don't even try to bait me with the "catch feelings remark", it won't even effect me.

2. You don't speak for the majority of the pure community.

Wondering if you read what I wrote.

Still wondering if you read what I wrote, no where did I state:

30 defence has been in pure clans since old wild... We called still called them pure clans then...why not now?

...why not now?

...why not now?

That they arn't pure clans, so I don't know where your argument is coming from.

Thats not most of the clans in the PC but ok...

I bet you can't even name even over 3, level 80 in addy, un-quested accounts that are in clans. & I only know of one clan that has a addy kid un-quested which is EOP so idk what you mean by most of the pure clans.

I bet you can't even name even over 3

I named you more than 3 clans.

5. See `Pure on 30 defence accounts, which still has nothing to do with what I said in the beginning

6. It is home of the defenceless, I still let mature friends into my home.

Now please, let HF enjoy their own topic.

/Facepalm

30 defence reqs back in the day or not...there was still 30 defence in pure clans. So i don't get your arguement.

The point is 30 defense back then was no where near as common as it is now.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Good job.

I'm sure you get the message of why we can't do what you do.

And LOL at you people who think that like 90 pures will run over like 40 hf. You have to realize that black dragonhide is god's gift to tanks not to mention their half inv of brews. If there was a no returning aspect then HF would not have a chance vs say 90 Foe.

You don't lift brah

Every clan (or at least every clan that matters) accept's 20 def so there are no pure clans. 30 def is just an extension of the impurity created by anything higher than 1-9 defence (5-9 is pushing it, i'd only allow if the account was extremely old and had 70+ attack).

So the issue isn't really is 30 def pure, because its not, the issue is why do people think that 20 def is?

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

30 def unquested is gay, retarded and serves no purpose for the reasoning behind the offensive idea of a pure.

Hf has hardly any 'rune pures' and 80%+ of the ml is tanks... 99 def mains.

nty.

also, being so stupid as to assume our type of warring is any less organised makes you look like an ignorant and stupid main which probably isnt far off. Single spell war foe with a 1 defence armour cap and i will soon see you change your tune. Meh, even a 30 defence cap if you wanted to complain about it.

Just because we dont f2p style pure war in p2p it does not mean we dont have significant degrees of organisation and skill in our current and successful style of warring.

It is so apparent you mains have no idea about p2p warring from our view when you constantly think you can rambo through any 2 man gap and so on and u see mains getting gwased so easy that is amuses most pures.

Organisation from us comes from using your surroundings and map. Keeping a nice spread and working flanks... much more could be discussed also.

There is then the fact that not many pures need more than a couple of people hitting them before they are dead, different to you mains where if u dont have a significant group of people attacking you, you will sit there all day brewing and hugging p necks.

This is just the start of why i think you are ignorant and bad mains and should not be posting here.

#TEAM-WALLI

Nice intro

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I don't agree. I rather like the pure community at the moment, I know so many people say it's **** and it can be **** at times just because of all the inconsiderate people lurking around here, but the community that we have today - regardless of what we had before - I like.

Regarding the pure combat - I also enjoy, sniping/barraging/tanking/1 banging people is so much fun. Who said RuneScape people had to get serious? Just because mains & pures have 2 separate styles of warfare doesn't mean one is better than the other.

As for the pure world being unorganized, you clearly don't understand how we work. Pure clans are suprisingly organized but with different factors (E.G. Keeping A Spread.) Honestly, maybe you should try out the pure world (by making a pure and joining a clan of the pure world.) Just to see how we work.

PS: Team Genocide (pures) fought Genocide (mains) in like a 25v25~ and pures won - even in a single based fight. So your 100v40-50 can be won is underestimating us, 100 pures v 100 mains would be a curious thing to see. (PSPS: It was a 25 def cap, and 2 of the 3 rounds we didn't lose more than 4 people.)

Retired March 2012

1) Gratz on win

2) Why should pures become Main-styled "organized"?

3) If we cared about wasting our lives coming up with offensive limitations to make wars last longer we'd be called skillers, not pures

4) If pures wanted to earn the respect of another community filled with mains, we'd be mains

5) In the Wilderness, the reason we do multi-spell and spread is because we like loot... If we didn't we'd be in Clan Wars

6) We do "step up" and do wars/preps vs mains frequently... But without equal options its pretty lame, and if there's one thing pure clans can do, it's that they can get some nice pulls

7) Your opinion/insight into our values of Pking is sorely limited if you honestly are in that category of people that only see pure warring as hectic random rushing with sporadic hits and piles with just a lot of lag, spam, and deaths... And you should not therefore be offering advice

8) I think that classifying your clan as separate from the other main clans in RS in an attempt to mark yourselves as individual and different/special puts you at best in the lonely category and at worst in the failure category (as far as clan/community is concerned), simply because theres no worse feeling than not being accepted by those you were created to affiliate/compete with

9) I did have an immense amount of pleasure in reading responses to this topic and seeing more respectable members (*cough* Omni) try and prevent idiots from just being idiotic

10) Goodluck in future events HF

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

/Facepalm

Now, don't we think that these famous leaders set an example for the rest of the pure world in the future. Those few 30 defence leaders sprouted an acceptance factor maybe?

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

/Facepalm

Clearly that wasn't the point he was trying to make, but good effort trying to help the retarded pointless kid out.

@Seany yeah you're right alittle... they did kinda set an acceptance factor, but jagex new prayer were the icing on the cake.

Lol. So many hating. I think pures should try that even tho that isn't there style it would be fun.

Even though if they have 99 def, some of you guys in pure clans have 99 ranged 99 mage 99 attack 99 str 99 hp, why, talking **** about 1 99?

It's their choice.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

Lol. So many hating. I think pures should try that even tho that isn't there style it would be fun.

Even though if they have 99 def, some of you guys in pure clans have 99 ranged 99 mage 99 attack 99 str 99 hp, why, talking **** about 1 99?

It's their choice.

Home of the defenceless...oh wait

It's their choice.

Home of the defenceless...oh wait

It's still Runescape. My Opinion: If HF want to post in PW, they can. They still are a "pure" clan, Rune Pure, and ranged tanks pure clans.

Stop hating.

Inb4turmoilpuresarentpuressohfarentpuresthisishomeofthedefeceless

OT: Gj HF. I enjoyed watching it. Good Pushes.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

Agree with organisation.i used to be in a f2p based main clan we used to have perfect organisation.

Not to mention.Clumping as pure in p2p.as main/zerker you just put up full d hide.and they will splash.

but as pure its hard to escape from clumps.also it will never be fair doing pures vs mains.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

It disappoints me that a senior member wants to flame the same post over and over.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

/Facepalm

Clearly that wasn't the point he was trying to make, but good effort trying to help the retarded pointless kid out.

@Seany yeah you're right alittle... they did kinda set an acceptance factor, but jagex new prayer were the icing on the cake.

I actually expected you to make another retarded post since you don't have the mental capacity to make any of your post constructive, reliable and convincing. You always manage to make yourself seem seriously retarded, childish and any other adjective that describes a downright idiot. You failed to see my point which in my opinion was straightforward, hell I'd say that my 13-year-old brother would been able to get the point. Do us all a favour and seek a therapist you clearly have mental issues.

Oh no you're so mature on runescape forums, good for you.

Still don't get what point you were trying to make.

Looks strange, never thought of single spell wars...

We don't try to change your community or style of warring so try not to change ours, pures and low defence mixes well with territorial based fights.

Mrywu.png