Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

starter clan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to a Calamity V2 or V3 or whatever version Prep after seeing P0ke N Die2 advertise his clan on his youtube channel like 3 years ago or something. I never had to apply on a site so either he was mass recruiting or it just reopened or something Idk. Q Santa Jr Q was his high council, and I almost got him kicked when P0ke found out he hacked me :x. But all was forgiven. I know it was during the PCL era because we lost so I started hanging out with my friends from Fatality who were like "Dude, come with us." So I stopped attending the events and started chilling in the Fatality community. I got defence on my pure though but still hung out in the Fatality vent with like Cody 0n3 B100d, Marcos, Teddy, etc.

One year later, my main was banned and I created my pure. Around 4 months later, I joined Fatality and have been in it for almost two years.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I think my first clan was TP, but I kept switching between them and Dy because all of my friends were in Dy.

Veneratio was the first clan where I actually learned how to war properly.

Fatality was my first 'official' clan - back in 2008. Before that it was just masser clans from 2004 onwards; some that I can remember - Apz, DT, DS, FL and so forth.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

CP was my first clan.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Veneratio, that is where i learnt to become the #1 f2p mini-warrer of all time.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

First ever OFFICIAL clan I was in was Final Ownage Elite which was in 2007 early 2008. I was there for like 2 months or so, then my account got banned. My good friend Brandon let me use his account, so we opened up a masser team which was also called Defiance. We were insane monsters, ******** on Stoned Memory every day dog, until then...my account yet again got banned. So then I quit RS for about a year, went MLG Pro on Cod4, and then when I got bored of being the #1 SnD team I came back to Rs, made a new pure...but yet again that got banned. So then I got another one of Brandons' accounts which I use now, [NaTiii] and I rejoined Final Ownage Elite in November 2009. I got booted cause Walli came home from the pub one night...and everything just went down hill. Soooooooooooooooooooo then, I remade Defiance, and just put all my experience from Foe into it, and made it an official clan.

:)

Tl;dr: fu

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Founder of WAR, and then closed WAR and joined cpr for 3 weeks didnt like the community re-opened WAR.

And here we are today.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS