Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defence

20 def was considered pure in p2p aspects because of the major increase of mage bonus that mystic gave you in p2p. now lets say youre 20 def without 94 mage, u make the pure community ****

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 def was considered pure in p2p aspects because of the major increase of mage bonus that mystic gave you in p2p. now lets say youre 20 def without 94 mage, u make the pure community ****

What you tryna say Alex????

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Imo quested 30 defence is more pure than unquested 20 defence. Nobody's opinion on defence is right, some people think 1-10 defence is pure, and 20 defence isn't, some people think 30 defence isn't pure, but that doesn't mean they are right. People don't get 30 defence just to wear addy, or to tank longer, 90% of the people that are 30 defence are either "Turmoil PURES", or people that accidentally glitched or gotten defence levels by accident. EOP has a rule in place where our defence requirement is 1-25, OR if someone is 30 defence, and has Turmoil, if their application is outstanding enough then they will be let in. It's not like we have a huge flow of 30 def apps coming in....only the rare one would be accepted. If other clans don't like it, the worst thing they can do is complain, because it's not going to get them anywhere. Nobody does preps/minis with 30 defence on, the only time you see people wearing addy is on trips like saturday pk trips.....30 defence is not hard to KO, simple as that. If you had a solid little ko unit that addy daddy is going straight to lumbridge. Bind + KO = simple....either that or a leader of a different clan could just tell their members to pile 1-10 defence only or something....leave the rest for last. In large number fights, adamant doesn't help at all really....in fact it's not much different from mith in terms of tanking....sure, if your a smaller clan that pulls 40, and 10-15 of your members are wearing addy then it might make a difference....but if your pulling 80's or something and like 8-9 people got addy then it's not really a big deal at all. Most people use addy as an excuse when they lose....which I find quite funny.....if anything, clan with 1 defence have more of an advantage than clans with 20-30 defence just because they have lighter loads, which means more energy %. and faster returning. returning, and organization is what makes a clan win a fight, not adamant armour. ;)

P.S: First post I ever made on a defence topic, seen so many of them recently I just didn't bother with the rest....hopefully I don't have to see another one for a very long time. :P

thekingu.png

So what about 60 mith lords and 10 1 def pures? Does that make you a pure clan compared to 10 addy daddys and 50 1 def pures?

Yes actually it does you idiot, 1-20 defence has always been pure, 30 defence is not. Morons like you ruin this community.

Nice post poke, nothing anyone can do apart from the leaders of the main pure clans who have choosen to allow 30 defence.

Your retarded, I take it your in control. If having level 60s in mith is pure thats garbage. Your not a saint for not accepting 30 def your just retarded and you will lose almost all matched opt fights. Enjoy having 40 level 60s in mith while the rest of the community has 10 level 110s in addy

defence kills pure imo, shuoldnt be over 20.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

in truth the real pures are the low level masser clans in w57 lol they are all or mostly 1 def and if they see a hick without 1 def more than likely your getting your ass bsed, thats how pure clans started and thats probably where all of us started pking in multi. gf i just made MG F T W look good.

:\

What you tryna say Alex????

lol mage

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

30 def is main nuff

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Another one of these topics? LOl

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Another one of these topics? LOl

This ^

Tbh I don't mind having 30 def in any clan. Its not like everyone can afford turmoil anyways.

Some people try to make a big deal out of something so small.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012