Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Saturday [6/4]

-Toxine-

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We attacked them non the less and pushed them to vents in which Exiled Force rushed. With a little group vs Ef we kept it calm and the members on the battle field dragged around EF until the majority of CP could return. Few minutes of back and forth sniping we called a push and pinned EF against the lava. Of course Eop crashed so we left with the loot. We preceded to chase EF from mossies all the way to Nw steps, never saw them again.

Do your members eat the **** you feed them? You lie more then Duval kid, bring Drunk back this kid is ruining CP, down with Toxic Pures.

Also you lost that fight lol, even with the crash we hopped with 21 to our homeworld, quit lying and close your clan.

u had like 5 or 6 ending and cp like 20+ after ct crashed stop trying so hard..

also Dennis Snr isnt me

[20:29] -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ DENNIS SNR ]: Overall 1,144 | Att 71 | Def 48 | Str 84 | Cns 90 | Range 99 | Pray 46 | Mage 74 | Cook 32 | WC 84 | Fletch 50 | Fish 36 | FM 61 | Craft 68 | Smith 36 | Mine 53 | Agil 37 | Thieve 43 | Slay 38 | Summon 50

love the def lilguy :whistling:

not sure why you are posting this as you can see Dennis Snr isn't me dumb mexican **** go get 40def so you wear rune brb getting 39def and join cp :teehee:

qOY7v.png

Dont really know what happened between them but we dipped after a bit due to Eop crashing.

You came onto green hill and we demolished you.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

The only fights vs Ct = snipe fests

Ef , you had like 10 before Eop crashed :o

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Good Job Cp

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Was a pretty plain day, beat anybody who gave us a 1v1 fight.

We gave you a 1v1 fight and you didn't beat us. :O

Nice trip and pull.

cute sig

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

You sir are retarded.

In this picture you can clearly see our Clan Count says 24 members on the playing field, and the minimap clearly shows your clan losing the battle :S Take note the time is 5:24

cplies.png

In this picture you can see the mini map flooded with white dots from a crash. Take note the time is 5:35; are you trying to tell me that in 11 seconds you killed 14 people while you had less opts?

cplies2.png

Quit trying to lie Toxine; cause in the end I will make you look retarded.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

You sir are retarded.

In this picture you can clearly see our Clan Count says 24 members on the playing field, and the minimap clearly shows your clan losing the battle :S Take note the time is 5:24

cplies.png

In this picture you can see the mini map flooded with white dots from a crash. Take note the time is 5:35; are you trying to tell me that in 11 seconds you killed 14 people while you had less opts?

cplies2.png

16 people? More like 14, nice math kid.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

You sir are retarded.

cplies.png

cplies2.png

meh u got pushed so bad..

Thank you for wasting half an hour of your life. All it took was a starting and ending quote. Ill be here next week.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png