Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith ~ The Highest Point Is Back

Turban

Honestly no idea what your thinking lmao. Have you ever seen a clan live thro a re open? If it closed once it should stay close. You closed while you were doing decent, you didn't Die out. This is just embarrassing, im sorry.

Edit: Isn't meant as a flame so dont take it as one.

We aren't like other clans Max

Tell me what makes you different.

It doesn't matter if a clan closes and re-opens. Just because a clan stays open forever just means that they have enough ranks to be constantly on all of their life 365 days a year actively to run a clan. If you didn't already know when we closed we closed on a good note and could have easily stayed open but ranks didn't want to keep up at the moment with a lot of ranks wanting to focus on school, a legit reason.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck guys.

It's definitely true to a degree what some posts above have stated. Zenith does have a core foundation that would always probably be there, same goes to IR - The same can't be said for other clans except for maybe 1 or 2 who's established foundation fell apart because of leadership retardation.

Nevertheless once again I wish you good luck this upcoming summer, and I hope the med scene gets going again.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Honestly, good luck. Always admired zenith for actually being the only other med clan (apart from IR) to actually have their own memberbase, instead of being just another throwaway clan that just recycles other clans, unloyal members and ends up falling.

Pretty sure this clan was born from a combination of CD members and whatever battlescape clan they run.

wrong.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Don't listen to the critics Zenith - in Malice I preach the ideology of fun, as long as you enjoy what you're doing then you are fulfilling the main purpose of clanning. Good luck :>

Thank you. This is ultimately the goal :)

Honestly, good luck. Always admired zenith for actually being the only other med clan (apart from IR) to actually have their own memberbase, instead of being just another throwaway clan that just recycles other clans, unloyal members and ends up falling.

Thanks ;)

Pretty sure this clan was born from a combination of CD members and whatever battlescape clan they run.

Still core members. The way to tell a core member is to think of their name and see what clan comes to mind. For example. When I think of Grayson, I think of zenith, because thats the clan where he made a name for himself. When I think of vans own, pureforeva07 or miidsc1m i think of IR.

On the other end of the spectrum. When I think of lets say... I shyat I, I don't think of havoc, I think of NP or TLP. When I think of |taze|, i don't think of TR, I think of DF, because thats the clan where his loyaltys are. See what I mean? Now, Z and IR are made up of members thats loyalty is 100% to IR or Z. While havoc for example would probably end up pulling 10 people if either carnage re-opened, or NP members decided to all dip at once.

True Stories

When anyone hears OIdwildy they think of [-].

No? Not that well known yet?

Dw, in a few years, topics will be made about me.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

A mistake

never the less, good luck guys!

Do you think ch reopening was a mistake? ;o

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Honestly no idea what your thinking lmao. Have you ever seen a clan live thro a re open? If it closed once it should stay close. You closed while you were doing decent, you didn't Die out. This is just embarrassing, im sorry.

..... EOP closed and re-opened.

Obvious new guy.

touche p0ke n die2, touche

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

..... EOP closed and re-opened.

Obvious new guy.

LMFAO? 5 years ago. The pure community has changed since then.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Omni is reading so I'll behave; I do hope this topic stays open though.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Lol. People need to realise this is Zenith V3, We've re-opened before!

I think I was the only one who said anything on this topic about that lol.

I was in Zenithv1 :3

Ily Lawson

Ily :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png