Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Botting Effecting The Community Side To Clanning?

penguinz0

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people use botting as a way to quickly make a new account for a clan they want to join that is lower than their main pure's cb. I dont think it has a big impact on the pure community because mostly over 50% of pures bot or have tried it atleast once. I personally don't mind botting.

Proud Founder of Interitus

Proud Ex-Leader of Chivalry

2hqqfxs.png

I don't have the time to play legit anymore

Stay in the community through forums and just chatting around various irc channels

I would imagine it has affected the community slightly as people will have less game time and therefore less time with the community I guess, hasn't really been noticeable though, people have always botted.

tmapw.png

2010 kids who botted a 'lil guy for fun, got it maxed out, join a HPC and act like they're #1.

I miss the days when 90 ranged still meaned anything.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

It's fun to see who bots when saturday trips are on ;] Botting has seen a massive rise in the last year or so, pures are stereotyped as botters :/

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

The only thing botting did was ruin just about every simple way of making an earnest bank. Hence all these mains that do trust games now. Have you seen Frost Drags in the past month? It's ridiculous.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Over half of WAR bot, probably goot 75% of WAR do, i bot on other accounts for baby pures, i dont have enough time to waste to make a new maxed account.

I think its the same for alot of people, we just dont have the time to train really, or the will power to train.

Training sucks, and when u see some1 that made a account in 1 month with the same stats as a account u took 1 year to get, its a bit depressing.

So no i dont see a change int he community, while my members bot they chill in irc and on our site. We all talk on ts as well, so our community is strong.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

2010 kids who botted a 'lil guy for fun, got it maxed out, join a HPC and act like they're #1.

This ^

So true, I miss the days when you were god if you had a 99.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

STOP YOUR TROLLING

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

Whether you know it or not, yeah it has.

When skills used to be a pain to train, people took the game way more seriously. People who spent 12+ months of training on their acc obv cared a lot more than someone who botted it overnight.

Of a result of botting being way more common, we've seen the community fall. Legit players like bonesaw, hexing curse are quiting now. Not only cause they're bored of the games repetition but also the huge macroing communities making achievements pointless. People even have bots to get 50k kills for the new wildystalker hats.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Spies

This is the main way I see botting affect the community.

This, and rewarding botters with resets (old resets anyway, 10 def turmoil) and of course botting for money.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI