Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A new "raw" list with a new name and rules.

Omni

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 defence cap would be the fairest way to go about it. Rules should be kept to a minimum, clans allowed to use the stats they work so hard for. Either that or everything off.

About time, good luck.

tmapw.png

I hope jagex will fix/properly re-make that 500v500 clan war thingy so we have a better battle arena and a non capped opt option.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

How can we discuss it when you've told us nothing about it?

I predict once rules are released there will be plenty of complaining by everyone, although probably worse for a P2P list than a F2P one.

It's pure warfare's list. We decide the rules. If we let you guys try and discuss and settle the rules yourselves it would never get made. They're being made as fair as possible. And it's optional, so if you don't like it then you don't have to be a part of it.

Arp-1.png

How can we discuss it when you've told us nothing about it?

I predict once rules are released there will be plenty of complaining by everyone, although probably worse for a P2P list than a F2P one.

It's pure warfare's list. We decide the rules. If we let you guys try and discuss and settle the rules yourselves it would never get made. They're being made as fair as possible. And it's optional, so if you don't like it then you don't have to be a part of it.

teh pure has spok3n

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

I am curious about the rules.

-What are the rules exactly? like def cap? dung on? corrupts on? curses on? and sometimes clan say overloads off?

-Also how will to decide who won if 1 member or more from each clan "cheats"?

-Will you be there to watch the fight to make sure rules are followed accordingly?

-Can clans fight anyone for their spot? example #10 wants to fight #4.

-What if a clan just had a full out and someone else declares on them do they have to accept?

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

-What are the rules exactly? like def cap? dung on? corrupts on? curses on? and sometimes clan say overloads off?

-Will you be there to watch the fight to make sure rules are followed accordingly?

-What if a clan just had a full out and someone else declares on them do they have to accept?

Patience brother. Just wait until later tonight.

Also, I don't really know the answers to any of those only Omni does.

Arp-1.png

Patience brother. Just wait until later tonight.

Also, I don't really know the answers to any of those only Omni does.

I see however it did say q&a. Wonder what Omni got going on inside that head of his.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I'm so anxious.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

How will wars be recorded/declared? Will it be similar to the DOU project layout from when Pure Warfare first opened? I'd be willing to help develop the system if you need spare coders, I finish college in a week so I'll have some spare time to do it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Had a little insight into this last night, had a quick look at the rules (jelly) and I guarantee this is worth waiting for, depending on the mentality of other clan leaders this has the potential to rejuvenate the community to a degree

looking forward to it

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

should be fun, thanks Omni and staff

i'm just hoping all the HPC take part of this, otherwise it is going to suck for the HPC scene

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage