Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best med level clan [F2P]?

ddz

No such thing anymore as med level clans cuz everyone has kids that have 99 stats. Except for like Enemy. So I guess they win.

yeah man they win man let's all become LPC's because other competition there is easy as **** because we don't have the leadership to compete with real clans! Even though we claim to have an experienced leadership! even though the people in that clan played no part in E's success!

lol

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

No such thing anymore as med level clans cuz everyone has kids that have 99 stats. Except for like Enemy. So I guess they win.

yeah man they win man let's all become LPC's because other competition there is easy as **** because we don't have the leadership to compete with real clans! Even though we claim to have an experienced leadership! even though the people in that clan played no part in E's success!

lol

kid

*No such thing

tmapw.png

I'm surprised no one responded with Bv.

OT: I'd have to agree with Inu(I think he said it), we need your definition of MPC to answer.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Matched: not sure every clan in the "mid" scene has won prep from eachother

Wild: CT has the most stable pulls, and the highest

Probly 1 of the best f2p return clans to.

lol

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Most likely Zenith, haven't seen or heard anything spectacular from control.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

lol

I lol'd back. We play for fun. The way we look at it we can get this fun by starting off as a low lvl clan and built from there. We don't want to join in on all the 'drama' going on. We're having fun and that's all that matters.

Pointless topic since we have no clue what a 'med' clan is these days. Probably clans outside the top 3/4 who compete with each other. For example: Zenith/Cp/Fi/Eop/Cp/Ctrl/Bv/IR (probably forgot a few).

This topic will probably get deleted because of the flame baits in it.

heartline8.gif

Us, Control, we beat Cp/Fi/IR all those clans who are mid to low high level without hesitation or problem. If we are a med clan, and if med clans even exist anymore, I would say us. Disclaimer: I may be unconsciously biased.

2s1ry3n.jpg

F2P Matched CP Hands Down.

Zenith doing pretty well on pulls.

Fi for full outs probably.

Ct holding on too. All pretty solid, no one is out of it at all. Probably just your own perspective.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

lol

Dumbest thing i've heard in awhile.

Probably IR/CT :thumbsup:

I don't see how having PCR will make a difference? Clans will still fight on Saturday's and true number one clans tend to be decided on consistency. Unless you're going to split it into quartiles.

#mayhem-makers

lol

Haha, the only thing I agree with in this post is the 'lol,' at the end.

Hi

All of us are very competitive and very good clans. Swapping wins every weekend, prep and mini war. No way to say who's #1 MPC.

By "ALL OF US" I mean - Zenith, Corrupt Pures, Control & Intense Redemption

Retired March 2012

No different than top clan lists

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice