Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question about 40 Defence

M4G1CA

Question about 40 defence  

151 members have voted

1. 1. If 40 defence were regarded as 'pure' amongst the majority of other clans, would you want your clan to accept 40 defence aswell?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bonus' available for 40 defence are far too over powered for them to be in the same clans as pures, combat levels would be ridiculous.

Loving these topics

tmapw.png

I'd quit if clans began to accept 40defence, But personally I have a feeling it won't be to long before clans actually start to accept 40 defence, I can see someone like massacre or TR accepting 40 defence by the end of this year.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

40 Defence already has it's category, beyond me why anyone would get 40 defence and not join a zerk/tank clan.

It'd be intelligent to accept 40 Defence if you want to be a successful pking clan, although I doubt many clans would accept clan wars events from them.

If 40 def would get accepted by all pure clans it would change clanning a lot (mainly F2P). Because clans would have to get more organised and get used to having a few piles max. Doubt people would like that. They would probably quit clanning or start a new clan that accepts 1-20 def only.

Warring would also get really expensive, and seeing a lot of people are F2P... yeah... :P Our community would become smaller and smaller.

I personally wouldn't want it even though the fights would get really interesting for a while. But as a clan you can't just sit there and fight with 1-20 def gear max when you pull around 60~ vs a clan that has 60~ people in rune (unless you can fight clans that sticked with 1-20 def max, you wouldn't have to fight the clans with 40 def in it). As a clan you would either have to move on or just close due to lack of fair competition (unless... read up between brackets). I think all clans would have to accept it, or face the consequences :S

So no.

heartline8.gif

If a clan accepted 40 defence, they couldn't advertise or post trip topics on Pure Warfare.

Just sayin'.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

If a clan accepted 40 defence, they couldn't advertise or post trip topics on Pure Warfare.

Just sayin'.

Didn't higher force use to post topics on here? Is this a new rule or what?

Btw tlp has been accepting 30 def. since basically the beginning...we have stated true to this and will not be accepting 40 def. EVER

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

30/40 same same, but as with 30, just because the majority of pure clans accepts it, I wouldnt want my clan to.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

F2p warring would be gone for ever. so no

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Just sayin'.

Lets put a twist on this thread

If PW had disallowed clans with 30 defence from posting trip topics on Pure Warfare from the beginning, would 30 defence be as prominent as it is now?

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

i'll just use foe as an example as fi/eop/tlp have always had that 1(2ish) members with 30 def but foe NEVER let 30 defence accounts in their clan back in the day, not a chance in hell. i remember people with 26-28 defence being declined when i was a member because they weren't maxed and their def was too high, now they accept 30 def no dramas.

things have changed, i guess we'll have to wait and see.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png