Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For Your Information

Karl

Any discussions about Macroing, Gold Selling, and Account Trading is completely forbidden from Pure Warfare. I've seen a few topics creep up about each and I have taken action against the individuals.

Pure Warfare is a Silver recognised fansite, as seen in this topic on the official RuneScape forums:

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/foru...,255,8,61790038

Being a Silver fansite means that we do not support Real World Trading or any other violations of Jagex's official rules.

Anyone seen posting such topics again will have their posting rights stripped for at least 30 days, they could even be stripped indefinitely depending on the seriousness of the offence.

If you see any topics which promote any activities which are against Jagex's rules please report them to a moderator so they can be removed, if you need reminding what Jagex's rules are look here:

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/rules_of_conduct

Thanks for your co-operation.

~Karl

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Well good.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Get dem hicks Karl Cakes!

But wait, if luring is against the rules can we not post lure pictures or videos? :3

As far as I'm aware luring isn't against Jagex's rules.

The ads for rwt probably don't help

I've blocked the ones I've noticed, if you've seen any please feel free to send me a PM with the information so I can remove them.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

I don't thinking luring is against JaGex rules, it's a part of the game. Kinda like saying PJing is against the rules, may be unfair but it's still apart of the game and theres no way around it.

Retired March 2012

Get us gold, Karl! I want to do interview with JMods ^.^

It's not just down to me to get Gold, the main thing we need to work on for Gold is Guides. Once we have a lot of guides it should be easy to get.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png