Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

LOL. No point in even saying we teamed first, leaders of both eop/e said you were teaming to make it our worst saturday ever. We had nothing pre-planned. Dont even try, l2takealoss, you're just digging yourself into a deeper slump hole.

f2p saturday

1. mm

2. e

3. foe

4. eop

5. dp

actually it was MM+FOE who went out and bought the gold capes, we had nothing planned :)

1. E

2.MM/EOP

3. CP

4. FOE

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f2p today:

1. E/EOP - went 1-1 with MM/FOE, but MM+FOE chose to team first.

3. MM - 1-1 with E/EOP, was losing first until HF crashed.

4. FOE - Putting you here because you had such low opts. Seems your in a bad slump now :confused:

5. CP - IMO if FOE hadn't had to team today, you woulda taken them.

6. DP - heard you did work today.

7. Fi - idk much about what you guys did, sorry if this is wrong.

8. TLP - ^

9. Cy - naice.

10. VD - LOL YOU GUYS ARE #10, ******* SUCCESS!

Not sure how pulling 70 to a trip is slumping?

1. Foe + Mm - great Saturday of Fun.

2. Eop + E - put up a great fight.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Saturday:

1. Foe/E/MM/Eop - Pointless argument deciding who did the best when you all teamed

5. DP - beat FI, TLP x2 and cleared CP when they crashed foe/e/mm/eop

6. CP - only time I saw you was crashing DP vs TLP and then crashing the teams

7. TLP/FI

9. C - geat opts

10. DV/CY - I honestly have no idea

11. EX - beat IR in P2P prep

12. ?

13. IR

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

F2P

1. Mayhem Makers (+)

2. Epidemic (=)

3. Eruption of Pures (+)

4. Final Ownage Elite (-)

5. Corrupt Pures (+)

6. Destructive Pures (+)

7. Fatality (=)

8. The Last Pures (=)

9. Calamity (+)

10. Intense Redemption (=)

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Saturday:

1. Foe/E/MM/Eop - Pointless argument deciding who did the best when you all teamed

5. DP - beat FI, TLP x2 and cleared CP when they crashed foe/e/mm/eop

6. CP - only time I saw you was crashing DP vs TLP and then crashing the teams

7. TLP/FI

9. C - geat opts

10. DV/CY - I honestly have no idea

11. EX - beat IR in P2P prep

12. ?

13. IR

Funny, i could have sworn you fought in that prep? along with foeeeeeeee and a few other randomers.

Gf Ex+dP+foe+main+randoms

1.IR

2.mains

UJUI2.png

F2P

Key

+ - Improve

= - Stay

- - Decline

1. Mayhem Makers (=)

2. Epidemic (=)

3. Eruption of Pures (-)

4. Final Ownage Elite (+)

5. Destructive Pures (=)

6. Fatality (+)

7. The Last Pures (+)

8. Calamity (=)

9. Intense Redemption (-)

10. Carnage (+)

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Key

+ - Improve

= - Stay

- - Decline

1. Mayhem Makers (=)

2. Epidemic (-)

3. Final Ownage Elite (+)

4. Eruption of Pures (+) - stop the teaming

5. Destructive Pures (+)

6. Fatality (+)

7. The Last Pures (=)

8. Calamity (=)

9. Intense Redemption (-)

10. Carnage (+)

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

F2p Overall

1. Mayham Makers ^ In my OPINION. Better than Epidemic at this moment in time.

2.Epidemic = Right behind MM. Can easily beat the below.

3.Eruption Of Pures = Huge memberlists = Huge opts for you guys. Dont have the organization or opts to beat above. Nice battles with foe, however if the opts fall so do your rank.

4.Final Ownage Elite ^. Pulled 70 this week, just keep up the good work and with your organization you can take back #3 maybe even #2.

5.Corrupt Pures = Enough opts to beat the below, i dont see them breaking the top 4 though.

6.Destructive Pures =. Fail trolls are fail. Even still Dp #6. I think cp is better, but you have the opts to beat the below at the moment. Also, Gj beating IR in a prep vs Exile yesterday.

7.Fatality v. used to be exhanging wins vs dp and cp on saturday, Last few weeks i have not seen that. Gj.

8.The Last Pures =. So focused on taking #2 p2p, dont care at all about f2p. However, decent opts and high lvls will get you here.

9.Intense Redemption ^. Slowly comming out of a hard slump. Pulled almost 40 yesterday. Shows improvement.

10.Devestation =. Doing decent in p2p, Using mains in f2p. Generally low opts around 25ish. Nothing special

11.Calamity ^. Comming back from another death. Rising quickly pulled 45ish on saturday, however huge lack or organization as IR was able to make you guys end with about 30 people at SC.

12.Carnage ^. Comming out f2p on saturdays now. Should be interesting to see where you land.

13.Exile =. Have a nice high level unit, however mains must eat that in the wildy, Have alot of lower levels that cant compete with 80's and such. Decent pulls, Been alive a decent bit. Idk what was up with all the randoms at that prep but w.e.. could rise, could fall idk.

14.Violent Demise ^. Pulled 33 this weekend as a low-mid level clan. Could burst out into the med level clans and do some dammage.

15.Conspiracyv Always teaming, slumping hard. was fun while it lasted i guess.

16.Ravage ^ Solid newer clan, with great leadership. The truest thing to a low level clan. Is out leveled in every thing but uses organization to come out with w's.

17.Eve of Destruction = Know you have decent leadership, dont know how well you do overall but i am guessing you belong about here.

18.Omnicide V. All levels, no organization. Your 60's in mith get smashed by Ravages 50's everyday.

19. Audace v Didnt know you were around still. Just teaming with Conspiracy. Will fall

20.Ascendency ^^^ Reopened, i expect they will rise back to being in contentions with other low-med lvl clans. Gj

21.The Trackers ^ Gj Ray, ily. Dont know if you guys have started events, but i know when you do you will rise above most of the "Low" level clans.

22.Advirsity = Some new random Low level clan reopened. I have no clue what you guys are about or what you do but Goodluck.

I tried to find 25 clans but i came 3 short. Hate or Rate, I dont care rly.

^ means I see them rising/improving.

= means they could go either way or just stay where they are.

v means I see them falling/declining/slumping

P.S. Fail trolls are fail.

UJUI2.png

nice list titans :D

Yesterday (hard to rank idividually)

1. EOP/E | FOE/MM

2.^

3. DP - beat below

4. TLP/FI- you guys should have fought

5.^

6. IR/DV

7.^

8. Carnage / CY

Not to sure from rank 6-8.

P2p TOday

1. FOE - have a feeling will have a good day

2. TLP/MM - WIll exchange wins

3. ^^^^^

4.DP - preping hard- will punish below

5. Epidemic

6. EOP/IR/DV

7.^

8.^

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

F2p Overall

1. Mayham Makers ^ In my OPINION. Better than Epidemic at this moment in time.

2.Epidemic = Right behind MM. Can easily beat the below.

3.Eruption Of Pures = Huge memberlists = Huge opts for you guys. Dont have the organization or opts to beat above. Nice battles with foe, however if the opts fall so do your rank.

4.Final Ownage Elite ^. Pulled 70 this week, just keep up the good work and with your organization you can take back #3 maybe even #2.

5.Corrupt Pures = Enough opts to beat the below, i dont see them breaking the top 4 though.

6.Destructive Pures =. Fail trolls are fail. Even still Dp #6. I think cp is better, but you have the opts to beat the below at the moment. Also, Gj beating IR in a prep vs Exile yesterday.

7.Fatality v. used to be exhanging wins vs dp and cp on saturday, Last few weeks i have not seen that. Gj.

8.The Last Pures =. So focused on taking #2 p2p, dont care at all about f2p. However, decent opts and high lvls will get you here.

9.Intense Redemption ^. Slowly comming out of a hard slump. Pulled almost 40 yesterday. Shows improvement.

10.Devestation =. Doing decent in p2p, Using mains in f2p. Generally low opts around 25ish. Nothing special

11.Calamity ^. Comming back from another death. Rising quickly pulled 45ish on saturday, however huge lack or organization as IR was able to make you guys end with about 30 people at SC.

12.Carnage ^. Comming out f2p on saturdays now. Should be interesting to see where you land.

13.Exile =. Have a nice high level unit, however mains must eat that in the wildy, Have alot of lower levels that cant compete with 80's and such. Decent pulls, Been alive a decent bit. Idk what was up with all the randoms at that prep but w.e.. could rise, could fall idk.

14.Violent Demise ^. Pulled 33 this weekend as a low-mid level clan. Could burst out into the med level clans and do some dammage.

15.Conspiracyv Always teaming, slumping hard. was fun while it lasted i guess.

16.Ravage ^ Solid newer clan, with great leadership. The truest thing to a low level clan. Is out leveled in every thing but uses organization to come out with w's.

17.Eve of Destruction = Know you have decent leadership, dont know how well you do overall but i am guessing you belong about here.

18.Omnicide V. All levels, no organization. Your 60's in mith get smashed by Ravages 50's everyday.

19. Audace v Didnt know you were around still. Just teaming with Conspiracy. Will fall

20.Ascendency ^^^ Reopened, i expect they will rise back to being in contentions with other low-med lvl clans. Gj

21.The Trackers ^ Gj Ray, ily. Dont know if you guys have started events, but i know when you do you will rise above most of the "Low" level clans.

22.Advirsity = Some new random Low level clan reopened. I have no clue what you guys are about or what you do but Goodluck.

I tried to find 25 clans but i came 3 short. Hate or Rate, I dont care rly.

^ means I see them rising/improving.

= means they could go either way or just stay where they are.

v means I see them falling/declining/slumping

P.S. Fail trolls are fail.

15 Down didn't make sense

15. EOD - The only clan that doesn't team besides VD in the lower categories. Getting annoying how we can't get 1v1 fights with clans our size.

16. Conspiracy - Slump, weak leadership, loyal members though.

17. Omnicide - Numbers, not so sure after the drama.

18. Adversity - New, but potential, just needs numbers for above.

19. Audace - You haven't ever pked alone on a saturday.

19. Ravage - Just here to fill a spot

20. The Trackers - So much potential? Pretty sure they've closed or massive inactivity slump.

Ascendency isn't really a clan that competes with the above, so no sense in ranking them.