Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

We didn't permanantly team with DP or because any of us lacked numbers. Today Calamity pulled 44 and I think DP pulled around 40. CP decided to team with SD and friends and so had around 65 people. Calamity and DP had a Planned PKRI and then CP crashed near the end. So, we decided to get some payback. We teamed up and beat CP twice (both times with Epidemic crashing after we cleaned CP). CY and DP would of probably taken CP if SD weren't there, but sadly they were.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Was not on for trip today as i had a football game, However this is what i got.

1.MM- Great Job today

2.Foe/E- would have been Gf, also very impressed with E.

4.Dv- Gratz on 2 years and pull of 65ish.

5.IR- Numbers, would have beaten solo clans below From what i heard/read.

6.Tlp- heard you had a nice pull aswell

7.Cp- Teamed with Sd, pretty lame tbh.

8.Fi- apparently had 35...

9.Eop- had 30-35 better luck next week.

10. Malice dont know your opts.

11. Dp teamed with Cy, pretty lame.

Sunday Predictions

1.Foe- ownage

2.MM- numbers

3.Dv- Will out pull IR due to 2 years. Gratz

4.IR- yeh we cool

5.C- IR will prob out pull you.

6.E- Will beat Dp unless ofc they team again.

7.DP- here by default.

FI and Tlp got p2p fullout

Malice had 48 at peak :blink:

Saturday:

1) MM/FOE/E

2) -

3) -

4) DV

5) EOP/FI

6) -

7) CP/M/IR

8) -

9) -

10) CY/DP

11) -

Not a whole lot of definitive action this week. Almost every fight was crashed at some point

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Last night from what i saw

1. Foe - guessing your here since epidemic beat mm?

2. E - beat mm it says in your topic

3. MM - beat dv lost to E

4. Dv - woulda beat below shame alot of them ended early

5. Fi - need to pick yourselves back up

6. Tlp - heard u had a nice pull

7. M - 48 woulda took below imo

8. Cp - despite what dp and cy say i think you woulda beat them single

9. Eop - planned a big trip and failed to preform, i think my 1 month estimate was right

10 Cy/Dp - heard they did average

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I don't get it.. I haven't ever seen IR out or heard about them in the last three weeks. Haven't heard of them winning one run in or anything, but they are suddenly #5. How do you work that one out Titans. Anyway..

Overall F2P

1. MM - Very consistent, loss to E doesn't mean much for you

2. FOE - Great clan, not as good as MM

3. E - I think you have finally taken the spot from Fatality. Not because you've improved a lot, but because Fatality is falling behind.

4. Fi - I'm expecting some sort of comeback, but not very strong at the moment.

5. EOP - Came out of the slump then didn't really do anything. I'd like to see you beating Fi/E.

6. DV - Slumping, can no longer compete with E.

7. CP/DP/CY - Quite an interesting rivalry at the moment. When CP are even opts with DP or CY they team with another clan. I think there will be a clear holder of this spot within the next few weeks.

10. TLP - pull more

ripwy.jpg

Last night from what i saw

1. Foe - guessing your here since epidemic beat mm?

2. E - beat mm it says in your topic

3. MM - beat dv lost to E

4. Dv - woulda beat below shame alot of them ended early

5. Fi - need to pick yourselves back up

6. Tlp - heard u had a nice pull

7. M - 48 woulda took below imo

8. Cp - despite what dp and cy say i think you woulda beat them single

9. Eop - planned a big trip and failed to preform, i think my 1 month estimate was right

10 Cy/Dp - heard they did average

1.MM

2.Foe

3.E

fixed.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Lol lists... I never make lists...

1. MM- The obvious #1 clan, can hold their own against anyone and still come out on top. Great fight at portal, I hope to see alot more near even opts.

2. Foe- People ranking E above Foe is impossible, and I definately think that Foe could beat us yesterday.

3. E- My own clan, we've consistently defeated Fatality for the last 4 weeks(which is a month), and if that isn't breaking the top 3(considering everyone ranks eop higher than us if we lose a single week) than I don't know what is.

4. Fi- Slumping hard, pulling 40ish to trips from 70 pulls a couple months ago. Definately needs to step it up or this rank will be gone.

5.Dv/Eop- Eop has had alot more consistent pulls untill this weekend, and so has Dv. Dv peaked at about 64 people, which is great, and Eop only had about 40. But Eop has been doing alot better for the last few weeks. Only time will tell.

6. ^

7. Cp- Improved alot, finally gotten down the numbers part. Just get some levels and organization and you'll be fighting the big guys in no time.

8 Ir/Dp/M/Cy- Ir has been building it up and building it up all week, smack talking and such, only to be beaten down on Saturday. Still a good clan, but needs to chill it a bit.

9 Dp/Ir/M/Cy- Dp used to be great, pulling high 50's and low 60's, and suddenly that burst. Definately should try to improve, because the potential to move up is there.

10. M/Dp/Ir/Cy- Malice(at the disco) has been doing great for the last few weeks, and peaked at almost 50 this weekend. I would say you're the biggest candidate out of these three to move up into the top 7 soon.

11. Cy/M/Dp/Ir- Dont see much from Cy anymore, normally out with around 40. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and put you here.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

E has never teamed with a clan in pvp/bh ( P2P ) :huh:

P2P

1) Foe

2) MM

3) TLP

4) Dv

5) IR/DP/E - We'll see what happens :P depends on opts.

I dont get along with Ir but you cant put Ir and Dp in the same spot there are on a different playing field

This sunday

1)Foe

2)MM\TLP

3)Dv

4)C/IR - im not sure

5)C/IR - you doing good but flaming practically every med level clan is not a wise move

6)E - Been beating Dp alot

7)Dp - Slump a big slump, main reason why med lvl clans shouldn't flame everyone when you are doing good DP is the prime example of that

I don't get it.. I haven't ever seen IR out or heard about them in the last three weeks. Haven't heard of them winning one run in or anything, but they are suddenly #5. How do you work that one out Titans. Anyway..

Overall F2P

1. MM - Very consistent, loss to E doesn't mean much for you

2. FOE - Great clan, not as good as MM

3. E - I think you have finally taken the spot from Fatality. Not because you've improved a lot, but because Fatality is falling behind.

4. Fi - I'm expecting some sort of comeback, but not very strong at the moment.

5. EOP - Came out of the slump then didn't really do anything. I'd like to see you beating Fi/E.

6. DV - Slumping, can no longer compete with E.

7. CP/DP/CY - Quite an interesting rivalry at the moment. When CP are even opts with DP or CY they team with another clan. I think there will be a clear holder of this spot within the next few weeks.

10. TLP - pull more

Hmmm, I've never agreed with you before. I don't even know what I have against you, i just remember having a grudge so I just go with it but I agree 100% about IR. All they've done is pull 70 to a p2p full out, good there but in f2p they lost outnumbering EOP by 9 and then 7 lol.

1. MM - Seem to beat FOE in f2p more.

2. FOE - Wouldn't say they're slipping but they're can beat MM whenever they can be asked to turn up the heat and have a good pull.

3. E - Beating FI whenever they go out, or at least 3 times out of 4, and then FI will do inners rather than going out.

4. FI - Still can beat the rest.

5. DV - Good clan, can give E good fights and win sometimes, i hope they take advantage of FI dropping to get up to #4.

6. it gets hard here, CP have had a good pull, 10 or so were SD but who cares, only 10. CY/Malice all can pull good, when TLP comes they can give DV a good fight, so its a bit crazy around here.

7. ^

8. ^

9. ^

10. w/e clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

1. MM- The obvious #1 clan, can hold their own against anyone and still come out on top. Great fight at portal, I hope to see alot more near even opts.

well there is a reason why you shouldn't ******* make lists, we were not even matched you had 10-15 more cause we were spread, holy **** you epidemic cunts are so ignorant

well there is a reason why you shouldn't ******* make lists, we were not even matched you had 10-15 more cause we were spread, holy **** you epidemic cunts are so ignorant

dam m8y its jus a gme ffs

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

-Jay

2. Foe- People ranking E above Foe is impossible, and I definately think that Foe could beat us yesterday.

3. E- My own clan, we've consistently defeated Fatality for the last 4 weeks(which is a month), and if that isn't breaking the top 3(considering everyone ranks eop higher than us if we lose a single week) than I don't know what is.

4. Fi- Slumping hard, pulling 40ish to trips from 70 pulls a couple months ago. Definately needs to step it up or this rank will be gone.

5.Dv/Eop- Eop has had alot more consistent pulls untill this weekend, and so has Dv. Dv peaked at about 64 people, which is great, and Eop only had about 40. But Eop has been doing alot better for the last few weeks. Only time will tell.

6. ^

7. Cp- Improved alot, finally gotten down the numbers part. Just get some levels and organization and you'll be fighting the big guys in no time.

8 Ir/Dp/M/Cy- Ir has been building it up and building it up all week, smack talking and such, only to be beaten down on Saturday. Still a good clan, but needs to chill it a bit.

9 Dp/Ir/M/Cy- Dp used to be great, pulling high 50's and low 60's, and suddenly that burst. Definately should try to improve, because the potential to move up is there.

10. M/Dp/Ir/Cy- Malice(at the disco) has been doing great for the last few weeks, and peaked at almost 50 this weekend. I would say you're the biggest candidate out of these three to move up into the top 7 soon.

11. Cy/M/Dp/Ir- Dont see much from Cy anymore, normally out with around 40. I'll give you benefit of the doubt and put you here.

Best list on the page.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

6. ^

VERY accurate list. Although speaking for my clan (may seem bias, idc) I think we're a lot lot closer to CP than we are DP IR and CY. If I'm correct DP and CY had to team today just to get past the 50 mark?

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Ofcourse you see a lot of us, usually when you are rushing us when we are in the middle of a fight.

ripwy.jpg

Ofcourse you see a lot of us, usually when you are rushing us when we are in the middle of a fight.

#lolumad

Like I said, I don't see alot of you.

There's only 5 worlds to fight on, and 3 of which are filled with lvl 90 masser mains.

Of course fights will be crashed.

-Jay

-Jay

You guys are idiots. I had nothing to do with what happened to your forum and neither did any Calamity member. If you want to crash someone for it crash EOP. An EOP member hacked your forums and it had nothing to do with us.

ripwy.jpg

F2p-

1.Mm-Been having good pulls and have won more than Foe.

2.Foe-have been not pulling what we should be pulling.(we need to step it up 60 on sat and 50 on fridays won't cut it

3.E-pretty sure they have this ,but I would like to see a full out with Fi.

4.Fi/eop/dv

P2p

1.Foe

2.Mm

3.Tlp

4.Dv/ir

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

F2P

1.MM

2.FOE

3.E

4.Fi

5.Dv/EOP

P2P

1.FOE

2.MM

3.TLP

4.FI

5.Dv

TH IS MY ONE

You guys are idiots. I had nothing to do with what happened to your forum and neither did any Calamity member. If you want to crash someone for it crash EOP. An EOP member hacked your forums and it had nothing to do with us.

Unless you have proof don't say **** about eop

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

We didn't permanantly team with DP or because any of us lacked numbers. Today Calamity pulled 44 and I think DP pulled around 40. CP decided to team with SD and friends and so had around 65 people. Calamity and DP had a Planned PKRI and then CP crashed near the end. So, we decided to get some payback. We teamed up and beat CP twice (both times with Epidemic crashing after we cleaned CP). CY and DP would of probably taken CP if SD weren't there, but sadly they were.

you only beat us once? and that was at maze hill? and you had 20 more than us cuz everyone had to go,we had like 20 ending as well. the first fight when u guys were running to single when we piled u at hillz got crashed by malice btw. no winner. And go ahead and go on about how u beat us but we also had at least 10 less then you. because you clearly stated that you guys pulled 44 and DP pulled 40. so thats 84... and we maxed out at 65. so yeah

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

Wtf are you talking about?

DP+CY Beat SD+CP at like 45 wildy losing 5 ppl.

Then Epidemic crashed in non-multi.

Don't forget we also fought at volcanoes but then Epidemic crashed that fight along with malice.

well im 100% sure that we killed more than 5.. so u can stop lieing. and we had no one else to fight so we'd give it a go at u guys. YOu also had 15 more than us and we held yu off for a solid minute at least.

84640206.png

get on my lvl^